Dayyyyyy 2!!!!!!

AntMarv

It's day 2 and it feels worse than day 1...haha! Im feeling really positive and im definatley going to ge through it but my heads killlling and tomorrows meant to get worse..??? Anyone care to share there stories and top tips??? :)

It's day 2 and it feels worse than day 1...haha! Im feeling really positive and im definatley going to ge through it but my heads killlling and tomorrows meant to get worse..??? Anyone care to share there stories and top tips??? :)

It's day 2 for me too...and I don't feel that bad. I haven't suffered with any headaches.....YET!! And I'm feeling really positive. The only thing that is bothering me is the trip to the loo every ten mins!! But on the positive side, I've only got about half a litre left to drink before I can sit down and not feel the urge!!! Hahaha xx

hahaha yeah thats a negative really lol! I get bad headaches anyway so prob just that really!! Im so excited i need my first weigh in lol!

Me too, I know that once I see a loss it will just push me further and further...WE CAN DO THIS!! Xx

Back