From S to L

Day 25 calorie intake: 1594
Meals: 2
Snacks: 2

This is Thursday's intake, sleep cycle still reversed. I stayed awake from 6pm Wednesday all through Thursday to fix it, planning to go to sleep around 4-7pm yesterday but I ended up awake until 10pm and slept all day again today 🙃

Day 27 calorie intake: 2085

Woke up late again but at the same time I was only awake for 7 hours yesterday after a 20hr sleep, and I had a 12hr minimum sleep before waking up today. This heat is wreaking havoc on my health. I always used to do better in the warmer months but now I can't wait for winter because the heat is making my fatigue unbearable! Yesterday and today I've essentially just had one big meal to cram all my calories in before going back to sleep 💀

Edit: Should probably try and leave some wiggle room when cramming all the calories into one meal! I ended up staying up a couple more hours and got hungry again. Lesson learned 😂

Last edited:
Day 28 calorie intake: 1027

Not going to make myself eat more today considering this week my intake has been a bit too high and 1000 is where my GP said I could go down to. Sleep is somewhat back to normal in spite of the heat, thankfully. I'm looking forward to having a more stable pattern again next week, tomorrow is a clean slate!

Day 29 calorie intake: 1593

I kind of want to have a PSL every morning but it's so expensive both money and calorie wise having to spend like £15 between the minimum order delivery requirement and fees 😬 Plus I've been woken up a few times tonight with acid reflux that returned with a vengeance. Probably best to only make it an occasional treat but it's sooooo addictive.

This wasn't an issue when I was able bodied- I'd just pop in on my walk to uni every morning without a second thought. All I'd be paying for was the coffee, and the calories would have been burned off already thanks to my commute and morning swim. Not to mention I was 18-21 and not 27! Although I am losing faster than I anticipated so I shouldn't lament my age too much, I know I'm still young 😂

Day 30 calorie intake: 1290

Forgot to log here yesterday! It was a weird day, I wasn't really aware of much and I didn't sleep until 7am today, so only at 600cal so far and staying awake until I get it over 1000 😂

Not sure why my sleep is so haywire right now I hope it settles soon though. Probably a combo of fibro in this heat and still reeling from my PTSD anniversary two weeks ago. Not been able to cry at all so been in a very weird headspace lately. The main thing is I'm still eating well, and making myself stay up until I can get some more food down because 600 for a full day is not healthy and I don't want to restart that bs, I know I'll feel worse for undereating tomorrow even if I feel okay and not hungry in this moment

Day 33 calorie intake: 1389
Meals: 1

Treated myself to Wagamama but I doubt I'll be doing so again! It was bad enough they bumped up the prices (from £5.50 to £7.50 for one slice of cheesecake 💀) but now the quality of the food has gone way down. Absolutely not worth it :( I'll miss the high quality meal it used to be, but I'm focusing on the silver lining of saved money and calories 😂

Ooh really? I had Waga before this diet and it was great. I’ve never had desert there tho. Usually do starter instead and juices with main. Yum.
Yeah it used to be so amazing! Hopefully it's just the branch near me but yeah, it's gone downhill :(

I got my favourite shirodashi pork ramen and the white chocolate and ginger cheesecake. The eggs in the ramen used to be boiled perfectly every single time, but this time the white was runny as well as the yolk. That might just be a matter of taste/texture preference for some, but I outgrew a severe egg allergy and still have mild reactions to undercooked or raw eggs so it was a health hazard to me as well as just generally being a slimy mess 😅

The ramen had a weird grainy/crumbly texture and were thinner, I'm almost certain they changed the noodle recipe or supplier. The bamboo shoots smelled off so I had to skip them after tasting one even though it's my favourite vegetable in the dish. There wasn't much broth, and it had a lot of undissolved spices in it which gave a weird mouthfeel. The pork is usually a gorgeous combo of crispy and melt in your mouth- I've never been one for fatty food and tend to skip butter on sandwiches and not eat fat on meat, but I would eat all of the pork slices the way they used to do it, but this time it was all slimy and even the meat I could eat when taking the fat off was bland. The cheesecake also had an off texture and was sickly sweet instead of the usual nice delicate flavour balance. The base was definitely a new one, too

I have no idea what's going on there but I'm not paying the new prices which are £2-£8 more expensive per dish when the quality's dropped so much!

Day 34 calorie intake: 1772

Forgot to eat for 10hrs between breakfast and dinnertime, then made the mistake of only having soup 😅 Raided my sweets like nobody's business! But it's okay, we all have those days, and judging by my weigh ins so far, having higher intake days in moderation isn't negatively affecting my progress!

I should start trying to have smaller and more frequent meals though, I've been settling into an unhealthy habit of just eating one large meal at the very beginning or end of the day and grazing around that. According to my treatment plan, I should be eating 3 meals and 3 snacks a day, and not going more than 3 hours at a time without eating. I'm not sure I can pull that off just yet as I'm rarely awake in time for breakfast, but at the very least I need to stop having 1000cal meals and spread my intake out a bit more over the course of the day

Having more concentrated meals when I sleep through the day and am only awake long enough for one or two meals is helpful. But it also means I have a tendency to overeat on the days I actually wake up early, like I did today, because there's a much larger gap between my first and last meals of the day, and I don't always think to have a 3rd meal

Morning @BlueTopaz , catching up with your news. Congrats on the loss. And i have to ask, what is a PSL😂

Day 35 calorie intake: 1234
Meals: 1
Snacks: 1

Forgot to update before I fell asleep!

Sadly gained this week, up to 204.0lb from 202.8 :( Really disheartened because according to fitbit my average calories for this week have actually been a bit lower than they've been so far. Maybe it's food weight from cramming all yesterday's calories in right before bed, I don't know. My girlfriend has been wonderful and reassured me these fluctuations happen and it doesn't mean I did anything wrong but I think I'm still going to struggle sticking to plan this week. I will do it, because I'm determined not to fall back into eating too little, but this has definitely been a blow

Back