• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

dead chuffed

Harrie

Silver Member
S: 9st12lb C: 9st4lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 0st8lb(5.8%)
Pizza came last night. I looked at it . . . and then reheated the yummy pork stew that He Who Thinks He's Boss had made. Three syns (half a tablespoon of olive oil) and then I blew some on a small can of lager. They're Coke-can size over here, 330ml. Anyone any idea of syns?

But anyway, the point it, I chose not to have the pizza and didn't feel deprived. Really happy with myself.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 16st13lb C: 16st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st6lb(2.53%)
Well done you love - No idea of the syns in beer as I am not a drinker, but the pizza def deserved a round of applause!!!!

Wooooohooooo - Thats it I think officially a convert if you can resist pizza!!! haha

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Well done on not giving in to temptation!!! The smell of pizza is enough to turn me wild! Thats why I make so many of them on the Green Day!...have to have a compromise somewhere! Lol.

Not sure about the booze...sorry, I dont drink.

S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
Wow! I wouldn't have been able to resist pizza if it was right in front of me! Very well done you

LittleBottle

Where's Skinny Minnie?
S: 12st11lb C: 12st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 0st3lb(1.68%)
330ml of bud is 6.5 and a pop can is 330ml so I'd go with that - well done you for sticking with it :) x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Movies, Music and TV 3
Slimming World 12
General Weekly Weigh-In 4
Slimming World 11
Cambridge Weight Plan 10