1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Dealing with it like a grown up

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by beccy_bebe, 25 November 2009 Social URL.

1. beccy_bebe

beccy_bebe Well-Known Member

ARGGGHHH!!!! I WANTED TO LOSE 1.5 THIS WEEK TO HIT MY STONE....AND INSTEAD I PUT ON HALF!!! ARGGHH!!!! SO I'M TEACHING THAT NAUGHTY HALF A LESSON WITH SOME ROSE AND A MASSIVE CHUNK OF CHEESE....AND GETTING ALL SHOUTY ON HERE!!!! ARGH!!!! Phew. Thanks for listening. xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. eternity

eternity Well-Known Member

You're welcome! LOL

4. Harry'sMom07

Harry'sMom07 Well-Known Member

Oh no!! I was chasing my stone too, but managed to lose - so sorry :( Do like your coping strategy though! :D:D

5. Fluffygirl

Fluffygirl Well-Known Member

Aww thats gutting :( You could do 2lb next week and get it, just need willpower! :)

6. mommyB

mommyB love it

just cheese and wine ? where is the chocolate and the custard creams ? or is that just me!!!

ps dont stamp your feet too hard, i find it makes me spill my wine

7. Alcoholiday

Alcoholiday Well-Known Member

I've been chasing my club10 for 2 months lol, I was at a point where I needed 1.5lb, since then it's been 1 on, 1 off lol.

Can't say I'm that bothered, I've just been going to class for damage limitation, so I don't put any more weight on. I put on 3.5lb 2 weeks ago then didn't go last week as I was ill, then lost 4lb this week. I only need half a pound for my club10 now, I don't know, maybe I'll get it next week, maybe I won't.

I'm going to get in the right frame of mind after Christmas and lose the stone I need to get to target :)