Debs Diary

Hello All
I'm new to this forum do feeling a little nervous. Today I started Slimming World. I'm doing it at home because I find the that when I attend a group I get into silly habits. It's as though I don't take responsibility for my own weight loss.
Anyway, bought the books off eBay, done my SW shopping and had a good first day. :eek:
Debs

Second day was a bit difficult because I woke up with a fasting blood sugar of 10.1, too high for me. I think it must have been the fruit. Going to have less fruit today, although I recognise tha fruit is an integral part of the SW plan. I'm sticking to original days, so less carbs. I am hoping that if I can lose a stone (or two) on SW my blood sugars will settle down anyway.
Lets see
Debs

Fasting blood sugar 9.6 today, still high for me but better than yesterday.
I'm meeting friends for lunch today, it's a shame because I should be excited but here I am worried about what I will eat. I've managed to steer them away from just Coffee and Cakes, my Diabetes will not take that anyway, so we're going to Cafe Rouge, which I know will have some nice salads that will fit into the SW plan.

Right now the next decision, what do you wear when its warm and muggy, but looks like the heavens will open? :(
debs

I had a great day yesterday, I'm felling very proud of myself. I managed to enjoy myself with friends, had a lovely lunch and stay on track. :eek:
When I got there they had all ordered coffee and croissants. I ordered a pot of Rooibus tea and sat drinking that and I honestly didn't feel deprived. I had a steak salad, which was lovely, as I am on Red days that was great. They all had coffee and desserts but I had more my Rooibus and managed to walk out with a big halo around my head. :angel09:

I'm sure that I am going to get a weight loss this week. I just have to stop myself jumping on the scales at every opportunity.
Debs

Back