Debs JUDDDD diary. Lost the plot and miserable!

Aww Deb, you've done the right thing, it's so hard but you can't let them suffer.

He's at peace now

:grouphugg:

xxxx

Deb, we've had to do the same with pets, it is the last act you can do for them and I wish people could do it for each other. Grieving is right, you have lost a very dear friend, but don't feel guilty, it would have been quite wrong to let him carry on in pain.

Thanks everyone for kind words. I am still upset and so sad at having to make the decision yesterday, I miss the little bundle of fluff so much. He had such a character and so naughty.

I dont know what to do with remaining chinnine now, do I try to find her a friend or just try to give her more attention. Its so difficult to know what to do for best.:sigh:

I did go off plan, should have been a DD but turned to my old comfort of food.

But all things considered weight this morning was 149lbs...so 2.5 lbs down :scale: for me for week one. :D

I am fairly pleased with that as I have had some over the top UDs this week.:eat:

Be interesting to see how week 2 goes. ! :party0048:

Debbie, well done on the 2.5lbs, that is a fantastic start.

Pet wise, I would be tempted to get another one as your remaining bundle of fluff may be lonely now. I don't know a lot about pets but I am sure that is what I would do.

You will decide the right thing - try not to be too sad.

Love

Deb you've done so well for a first, stressful, week. So you had an extra UD yesterday, doesn't matter, it's only one day - so the diet lasts one day longer right?
I've never kept cage pets but I believe chinnies are herd animals and need company of their own kind. That said, if your remaining pet is old she might not appreciate a youngster around, hard decision.

Here's to a successful second week.

Hi everyone.

Sorry havent been around much this past week. Have just been so utterly cheesed off with everything !, having to have my chin pts just totally wiped me out. I know its silly, and there are far far greater things going on in the world, much more important and far graver but I think this was just 'one final straw'.

Just felt too much of a misery guts to be posting. :sigh::raincloud:

Diet is totally out the window, and scared to get on the scales as know I have gained a lot!!, which is even stupider after all the hard work to get it off. :doh:

:character00255:I am away in 4 weeks and starting to panic now, as really want those pounds gone that have put on. I am thinking of going back to CD for a bit to give me a kickstart.

Going to think on it today.

Todays going to be a wash out... was doing a fun run but thats been cancelled due to the weather. Too wet for Sunday morning bike ride, so looks like its either... retail therapy or housework. (think I know which one is going to win). !!:D

Anyway enough of my moaning, hope everyone else is doing better than me.

Debbie, it is not silly to grieve, it is right and no more than your pet deserves.

One week is not the end of a diet, after all it is only three days of dieting missed on the JUDD system. But if you feel you can cope with CD at the minute and want quick losses then go for it, if you then find it too restrictive you can always use the packs JUDDDing again.

Enjoy the shopping, it's amazing how much better one can feel by flashing the plastic.

Hiya Deb

Sorry you've had a rough time and as Clairejen said it is not silly to grieve over a pet, it's a hard and horrible thing to go through, you know you've done the right thing but you feel awful for making that decision.

When you're feeling so low it's very hard to do any diet, but you just have to continue to pick yourself up, dust yourself off & start over again. Have a good think about what you want to do, whether it's Juddd or CD, give me a ring if you want to talk it through.

Take care
xxxx

Hi Deb, sorry you feel so down, although as others have said, it is completely natural.

Hope you get on well with CD again and if not, youy know your Judddie Budddies will be pleased to see you!

Love

Hi everyone

thank you all so so very much for your support and encouragement while I am being blue.

I have as of yesterday picked myself up a bit, and back on the diet wagon. I am not doing JUDDD but am back to calorie counting for now, and trying to get back into my exercise regime.

I so like the idea of Juddding but again cannot trust myself not to overeat on an up day at the moment, so I need to control what I do eat. Hopefully doing the cal counting will do that. :D and will shift some of these pounds that have crept on.

Failing that I am going back to CD. So just in case....Jan get the cuppa tea ready :coffee:

Again thanks to all for being so understanding.

Plus many best wishes to those doing JUDDD, its a good system but for me at the moment I cant do it.

Deb x

Hiya Deb

Kettle's on standby, but I'm sure you'll be fine with calorie counting - it's having that limit isn't it. I too have to be very careful with up days, it is so easy to overeat but I'm hoping that it'll get easier as Barb and Clairejen have seemed to find.

Let us know how you get on, those pounds will soon come off again I'm sure - are you still running? Although not really the weather at the moment :rolleyes:

All the best Deb, speak soon
xx

Good luck with your calorie counting Deb. The whole thing with these diets seems to be finding what works for you where you are at the moment, I'm sure you'll find the one for you.

Debs, you must do what suits you, if cal counting does then thats the best way. I find the Juddd suits me better than anything I have ever done but I know it is not the same for everyone, we are all different.

Good luck with your fresh start.

Love

Hiya Deb

Kettle's on standby, but I'm sure you'll be fine with calorie counting - it's having that limit isn't it. I too have to be very careful with up days, it is so easy to overeat but I'm hoping that it'll get easier as Barb and Clairejen have seemed to find.

Let us know how you get on, those pounds will soon come off again I'm sure - are you still running? Although not really the weather at the moment :rolleyes:

All the best Deb, speak soon
xx

Thanks Jan, yes i think for me I have to have limits or am totally lost and just cheat at it. So onwards and downwards I hope with the cal counting. On day 3 now and doing ok.

Am still plodding on with the running, not getting any better at it though. :D. The fun run in the Town centre got cancelled on Sun due to the bad weather.! I was really looking forward to it too. ! so we went to the pub for a meal instead. Oops.!

Thanks Claire and Barb for all your support too, I know its a rocky road to finding what works and doesnt for each of us when we are trying to shed those pounds.

Will let you know how get along with it. :)

Deb x

Back