December challenge

SammyE

Silver Member
Sooo xmas season parties are starting to start... got my first christmas do next friday... its so easy to fall off the wagon totally after a night out of eating and boozing so lets get Decembers challenge started to try and keep us on track.

Ive got a goal of 4 stone over all lost by christmas which is 7lbs away but Im going to aim for 2lbs a week this month, so my December target is 8lbs

Sammy E - 8lbs

Hey Sammy E defo up for the christmas challenge... IM IN!!! Although Im 6Lbs away from my goal whatever i lose after this is a bonus...

Sammy E - 8lbs
Precious - 6lbs

Last edited:
I want to lose 25lbs

Sammy E - 8lbs
Precious - 10lbs
Elm - 25lbs

Hi all - well my weight loss seems to be going really slowly at the moment but really would love to lose another 7 lbs by the end of December.

Sammy E - 8lbs
Precious - 6lbs
Elm - 25lbs
Miss V - 7lbs

Hey everyone, I'm really embarrassed by my pathetic 2lbs loss in November - I had a lot of STS this month and yet I look slimmer :confused: I don't quite get that one but still, maybe I'm toning up. Anyway, I won't go for such a huge goal this month seeing as I never meet the thing :rolleyes: I'll give myself a break and say I will try to lose 7lbs by the end of December - that way I will have lost 2st in total and will be out of the obese BMI range.

Sammy E - 8lbs
Precious - 6lbs
Elm - 25lbs
Miss V - 7lbs
Miss Mango: 7lbs

Last edited:
I'm gonna be quite realistic, because lets face it, im not going to eat salad and go to the gym from the 24th till probably january hahahhaha.

Sammy E - 8lbs
Precious - 6lbs
Elm - 25lbs
Miss V - 7lbs
Ria - to be 12 stone 4lbs by end of december

i'll join you.
my ticker is based on SW but i will weigh myself tomorrow on my home scales and give myself a 4 week challenge to the 27th dec. would like to be 12 3 max on my home scales by then

I'm gonna be quite realistic, because lets face it, im not going to eat salad and go to the gym from the 24th till probably january hahahhaha.

Sammy E - 8lbs
Precious - 6lbs
Elm - 25lbs
Miss V - 7lbs

LOL -Very true... hun..im feeling december is a month for yummy food and drinks any loss would be nice even if its half a pound lol x

My aim is 7lbs in December. Bring it on!

Last edited:
Hi everyone - I will be over the moon if I lose 4lb in December, Just got to keep my hands off the Christmas Cake!! Enjoy the month anyway, let's see what we can do.

Sammy E - 8lbs
Precious - 6lbs
Elm - 25lbs
Miss V - 7lbs
Alex -to be 12stone 3lb by 27th December
Mrs Popi -7
Beekeeper -4lb

Last edited:
Sammy E - 8lbs
Precious - 6lbs
Elm - 25lbs
Miss V - 7lbs
Mrs Popi -7
Beekeeper -4lb
Tinkerbella -4lbs

12 9 today so that 6lbs argh!

alex dont worry stay positive hun..we can do this :) x

in march 2008 i got down to 11 4, i've not been near since that (well 11 9 in oct 09)..............got to stop yo-yo ing and get back down and stay down!

in march 2008 i got down to 11 4, i've not been near since that (well 11 9 in oct 09)..............got to stop yo-yo ing and get back down and stay down!

You will get there hunny... stay positive, Mine has been up and down - Losing weight is a challenge but it will definately be worth it once we reach goal ... hang in there :)

I'm joining!
It was supposed to burn 4 pounds during november, but I only lost one, so there's 3 to go. I don't know if I'll loose anything during december, for obvious reasons (Xmas dinners and parties, too cold to have willpower to workout properlly... well, you know the excuses:p). Anyway, having a goal will help be being a good girl during the next month and who knows if that'll actually help me loosing the last few pounds:)

Sammy E - 8lbs
Precious - 6lbs
Elm - 25lbs
Miss V - 7lbs
Mrs Popi -7
Beekeeper -4lb
Tinkerbella -4lbs
Aline - 3 lbs

I'm joining too :) For the first time. I'm new in MiniMins..
I am not craving any Christmas foods really, so I should be able to lose at least... 10lbs.. in December. Lets see ;)

Sammy E - 8lbs
Precious - 6lbs
Elm - 25lbs
Miss V - 7lbs
Mrs Popi -7
Beekeeper -4lb
Tinkerbella -4lbs
Aline - 3 lbs
Se1ene - 10lbs

Thanks for the encouragement, Precious. STS again this week. Not surprising really as I have been 'winging it'. An extra couple of rivitas here and there for supper time treats, then bought my first loaf of bread in ages (yummy fresh baked sunflower seed one) so ate it all over 3 days. Then helped my OH out with the fruit cake I got for him because after months of eating SW meals with me he is losing weight that he can't afford to and needs building up. Sigh.
Today I got out my SW recipe books and looked at a plan for the next week - I WILL shift 4 lbs this month (and hopefully help my OH to gain at least that much)
Good luck everyone.

Back