DECEMBER EXERCISE MOTIVATOR

Julie2011

Silver Member
I'm not great at exercising unless I have someone to do it with or a target to reach. This is December's exercise motivator where we can each log our exercise. You can also set a personal target if you wish. December is a busy month for most people but any exercise is better than nothing, and having exercise motivator threads for October and November definitely upped my exercise.

It can be any type of exercise you want. Some of you might cycle, or go to the gym or exercise classes, use wii or xbox exercise routines etc, walk the dog, jog or play sport, which could all be rolled into your exercise. Even energetic gardening or housework or playing outdoor games with your children could be included if you wish.

You can be doing any diet, or none. This is just about the exercise we do.

The reason for the thread is to keep us motivated, and somewhere record our exercise and see what others are doing. For people like me who are motivated and challenged by targets you can also set a target.

Anyone can join, just copy the list to your post and add your name to the bottom.

To keep the most recent participants, targets and updates, copy the most recent posted list to the end of your post and update any exercise you've done.

Good luck everyone.

December Targets

Julie2011 - Total Target 20 hours. Achieved 0 hours

Last edited:
Can I join? My goal is to complete the 30 DS. My birthday is 29th December and bought a new dress off eBay for it which arrived today. It wasn't that it didn't fit so much as my arms and chestlooked a bit flabby and untoned, so with 30 days to go it seems the perfect regime. Will stick to SW too and see how I look for my birthday night out :)

Can I join? My goal is to complete the 30 DS. My birthday is 29th December and bought a new dress off eBay for it which arrived today. It wasn't that it didn't fit so much as my arms and chestlooked a bit flabby and untoned, so with 30 days to go it seems the perfect regime. Will stick to SW too and see how I look for my birthday night out :)

Of course you can join. Glad to have you. We had a great team on the November Exercise Motivator and having the support of others certainly spurred me on when I was ready to give the exercise a miss.

December Targets

Hatti - Total Target xx hours. Achieved 0 hours

I don't have a target to reach excersise wise, but I just want to be doing at least 1 zumba session a week and the 1 kettle bells class I do. None this week :( as it was our slimming world groups christmas night out last night when I would have normally went to kettle bells. And the zumba instructor is on holiday. So next week I will be doing kettle bells thursday night and zumba on friday night.

I'm not finding it hard to find motivation as I havnt been doing these classes for long. Think I've been doing kettle bells for about 6 weeks and zumba for one. I was doing long walks before that but decided on the classes as they're a bit warmer ready for the winter lol!

Day one of The Shred done 1/30 and by the way Jillian - that 'knot' in my stomach is not 'fear leaving the body' it's too much pasta!!!

I'd like to join too please! I'd like to aim to do half an hour a day on average at least until 23rd December when we go visiting relatives for a week. That makes at least 11.5 hours by then. For me it will be a combination of my wii, kinect, going to the gym, using my lateral thigh trainer and possibly 30 day shred - although I tend to swear at Jillian Michaels a lot during that! I have my Christmas dress that fits, but would look better if I was a bit more toned by then.

FaithFluro - Total Target 18 hours - Achieved 0 hours

DaisyBell18 - Total Target 18 hours - Achieved 0 hours

Would love to join you and I have added myself to the list! Find it really helpful to have somewhere to log my activity levels and be held accountable. My usual regime is kettlebells every other day (30mins) and walking on the days in between. My pedometer got broken but I think I will need to invest in a new one. Will also check out the exercise DVDs on sale locally - I live in Austria so it will help my German too!

OH GOD I NEED THIS ..... have barely excercised in months i just have not had the energy .... silly thing is ... excercise gives me energy pffft:eek:

and my weight has just totally plateaued prob due to no excercise:sigh:

im on it was gonna start with a joggy walky today if i can get out for half an hour without my 3yr old before hubby goes work

Well done on the Shred. Hatti if you want to record your time, copy the most recent list of names and update your details.

Hi Rochelle, I will add your name to the list. When you want to update your totals, just copy the most recent version of the list which should be on the last post in the thread and add your details. It's not a competition so do as much or as little as you wish.

I don't have a target to reach excersise wise, but I just want to be doing at least 1 zumba session a week and the 1 kettle bells class I do. None this week :( as it was our slimming world groups christmas night out last night when I would have normally went to kettle bells. And the zumba instructor is on holiday. So next week I will be doing kettle bells thursday night and zumba on friday night.

I'm not finding it hard to find motivation as I havnt been doing these classes for long. Think I've been doing kettle bells for about 6 weeks and zumba for one. I was doing long walks before that but decided on the classes as they're a bit warmer ready for the winter lol!

Hatti - Total Target xx hours - Achieved 1 hours
Helzzzz - Total Target xx hours - Achieved 0 hours
Cat YoYo Greaves - Total Target xx hours - Achieved 0 hours
Rochelle1 - Achieved 0 hours

Hi Helzzz

Glad to have you aboard. I've added your name to the list. Each time you want to record your exercise, just copy the list on the most recent post in the thread and update your details. Some people set targets, others don't, so just do what is right for you.

Happy Exercising

Anyone know where I can buy a kettle bell from?? I'm in the UK... I fancy doing a few of the moves in the house on the days I don't have a class, to help with my toning up. I use a 5kg weight at my thursday night class

Hi Rochelle, I will add your name to the list. When you want to update your totals, just copy the most recent version of the list which should be on the last post in the thread and add your details. It's not a competition so do as much or as little as you wish.

Thanks, will do!! I also walk my dogs for half an hour so I can include that!! Ill just add all the hours up on a sunday and add myself on xx

Anyone know where I can buy a kettle bell from?? I'm in the UK... I fancy doing a few of the moves in the house on the days I don't have a class, to help with my toning up. I use a 5kg weight at my thursday night class

Thanks, will do!! I also walk my dogs for half an hour so I can include that!! Ill just add all the hours up on a sunday and add myself on xx

I bought mine at Tesco. Can't remember the exact weight but sure they do a 10lb bell.

Julie2011 - Total Target 20 hours. Achieved 1 hours

Great start to December for meeee!!!!

FaithFluro - Total Target 18 hours - Achieved 3 hours 30 mins

FaithFluro - Total Target 18 hours - Achieved 3 hours 30 mins
DaisyBell18 - Total Target 18 hours - Achieved 1.5 hours

Cat YoYo Greaves - Total Target xx hours - Achieved 2 hours bloody painting and cleaning sadly never got my run :(

Back