December Starters

When I'm bored at work, I tend to have something to eat, when I'm bored at home, I tend to grab a beer and something to eat... ... lol, interesting isn't it when you look at it!!!

Didn't take any pics but I have plenty of absolutely awful "before" pics I just can't wait to use.

Good luck to all you December starters - talk about the hardest month of the year to diet! I am getting bored now and yes - I tend to want to eat when bored...really must get out more lol but I am plodding on until at least 22nd (although dads birthday is the 14 and we usually go out for a meal - maybe I can nibble a carrot :))

What a great idea to take pics everyday - wish I had done that! I am starting to take a few now to get a feel for how my shape is changing it does help to keep you motivated. Hope you all do really well :)

Does anyone know can I stay on exante, or rather start on it again if I'm on depression/anxiety tablets, went docs today got given diazpram to get me through tonight but got a 30 min appointment to discuss everything, don't wanna ask doc as scared he'll blame my relapse on diet

OnlyWannaBeA16 said:
Does anyone know can I stay on exante, or rather start on it again if I'm on depression/anxiety tablets, went docs today got given diazpram to get me through tonight but got a 30 min appointment to discuss everything, don't wanna ask doc as scared he'll blame my relapse on diet

You'd have to ask your doctor I don't think anyone here is qualified to answer that x

woohoo got the shakes bumper pack today, couldn't stomach the soups for the life of me, so onwards and upwards we shall go

Hi all, the above was the last thing I posted on this thread and I just wanted to let you know how I got on. I do not depression as such, I am not depressed as such but my OCD and my paranoia is back, so I am on medication and my doctor has advised that I stay off the diet for 2 weeks until my body gets used to medication :wave_cry:. As it can cause dizziness, nausea and dry mouth (can you imagine double dry mouth :D) also can increase appitite so rather than beat myself for falling off the wagon and becoming down on myself I am off plan for 2 weeks, I was gonna come off over Christmas anyway so I am no longer a December Starter :cry: but I will be a January 1st Started THAT IS A FACT
GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS AND SEE YOU IN THE NEW YEAR XXXXXXX

Back