December Starters

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
so guys/girls who here is starting exante in december and how much are you targeting to lose
x:553:

Hi.I'm starting tomorrow.had a few non starts and the longest iv managed is 11lbs before giving in to a night out with lots of alcohol and the food binge the next day.

Determined to do this until Xmas day and then have a low carb Xmas dinner and then continue again until mid jan!

Whats your plan over Xmas?xxx

good luck Becca, mine is pretty similar to yours, going to aim for 14lbs by xmas, have a low carb dinner for xmas day and back on it day after :) xx

I am starting on Sat 3rd, and have 2-3 stone to lose in total. I have a few events coming up through December but don't want to delay (parties, lunches, my 30th and Christmas!). I am determined to try and limit the damage by behaving on these dates as much as I can, and getting straight back to it afterwards. Not an easy time to start, but enough is enough and I am seizing the moment and running with my current buzz of willpower!

Going on holiday on 9th March and really want to be 2 stone down by then, minimum.

Currently 13st 7lbs. Aiming for 11st 7lbs initially then possibly 10st 7lbs if I make good time.

Good luck to us!

SD xx

So today was a non-starter again. My day was a bit hectic but Iv eaten sensibly and going to try again tomorrow!! Hows everyone else doing?

day was okay, just low carbing at the moment, don't wanna jump straight into it, but I'm looking at kickstarting exante on sunday :) x

I'm starting tomorrow too. Iv been on water and black tea with 2 poached eggs for 2 days now, just to get into practice..

But for a 5' 3, how much should I weigh?
Not sure but I think I weigh 76-77kg now..
(I'll do a proper weigh in tom)

I hope that I lose a great amount in a month.. And then back to healthy eating.. Which is hard when I have to cook for hubby n kids..

good luck each and every one of you :)

I am trying again today aiming for 4lbs weightloss every week reaching my goal by Apr 2012. Got my work Christmas do next Saturday, bit nervous about outfit and carbs, I won't over eat in front of people it will be when I get home, I'm a secret binger.
Good luck to you all

Im on day 4 planin to b good until 12th(6 year anniversary) and xmas day want to lose bout 20lb bt 23lb would b wicked taking me to target hope u peeps have a great wkend n goodluck with your starts x

I'm one pack down on my first day. Yey! The fun has begun! So happy to be on my way :) xxx

I am restarting today, I need to lose 126lbs!!

I'm starting tomorrow, after so many failed starts since September.

Hopefully I can use the forums here to keep me on track this time. I'm ~280lbs and would ideally like to be around 180lbs by the start of June.

That leaves me ~26 weeks to lose 100lbs, which I reckon should be doable on this diet, as long as I don't stumble along the way :p

Good luck both of you. Xx

Hi all, I'm starting tomorrow aswell Chris. I've done this diet before and its perfect for losing weight. I struggle with keeping it off, so I am here yet again for the umpteenth time to lose the weight again!!!

Chris, hopefully we can keep each other motivated as we are both starting at the same time and I weigh pretty similar I think, I will weigh myself tomorrow though!!!

Hi all, I'm starting tomorrow aswell Chris. I've done this diet before and its perfect for losing weight. I struggle with keeping it off, so I am here yet again for the umpteenth time to lose the weight again!!!

Chris, hopefully we can keep each other motivated as we are both starting at the same time and I weigh pretty similar I think, I will weigh myself tomorrow though!!!

I can always use motivation. My main problem is boredom, I think I need to find more stuff to do other than sitting at home and ordering a Pizza :p

I'm gonna try and spur myself along by taking photos daily. I think seeing your body shape change over time hits home more than numbers on a scale, at least for me.

Aye I was also thinking of taking the daily photos aswell, I know that the first few weeks are going to be very cringe worthy... but hopefully that is exactly what I need to keep me going :p I've seen some slideshows on youtube, of people that have lost weight and taken pictures daily and put them all together and its great.

Aye I was also thinking of taking the daily photos aswell, I know that the first few weeks are going to be very cringe worthy... but hopefully that is exactly what I need to keep me going :p I've seen some slideshows on youtube, of people that have lost weight and taken pictures daily and put them all together and its great.

Got my first two taken, front and side...it kind of gives you the motivation to push on, and I think if I take them daily it'll keep me on the right track :D

i think boredom does tend to get the best of us, so what I've done is when i feel bored, put on a episode of 24 and watch that, takes the boredom to eat out the equation :)
how all you guys/girls getting along with exante

Back