DecemberBride2008 .... is back after being missing for a while!!

Thanks for the support Gem :)

I've got all my WW books out, and am writing a food plan for next week.

I just need to keep saying - I will be slim, I will be slim, I will be slim !!!!

xx

:hug99: hun thats nothin compared to what id eat i was an absolute slob!!!! Thats why i said F*** it i need to change my eating habbits once and for all i was fooling around with WW for ages and getting no where cos of what damage id do on week ends or when ever i felt upset happy angry ect im a complete emotional eater!
Have you thought about doing a VLCD?

Hi,
What you ate today wasn't a huge amount!!
Maybe like Starlight said, not the best day in the world but I wouldn't call that a major pig out.
I know it's hard but just think to how happy you will feel tomorrow night if you stick to your food plan for the day.
Come on, we're all in this together
Good Luck
L x

Thanks for all your lovely replies :)

I went food shopping this morning, and have bought lots of healthy food!

I made sweetcorn fritters (WW recipe you get 5 fritters) for lunch with 2 slices of bacon and some crunchy salad, it was so yummy, and was only 6 points !!

Will be making Vegetable and Macaroni bake tonight, which is also a WW recipe, and is 4.5 points.

Fingers crossed I can be good this week !

xx

coarse ya can hun, just keep focused on the bigger picture and stay strong x

Keep focused Carol we all have bad days. We really ought to have a recipe thread on here as your sweetcorn fritters sound lovely.

XX

I'm feeling much better today, and back to being motivated. I really want to be healthy, which I'm sure at my current weight I'm not. I don't even want to weigh a certain amount, I just want to feel comfortable, and not feel like friends and family think I've completely let myself go. I want to look back at pictures of my wedding and smile, and not ask myself why I didn't do anything about my weight. :cry:

H2B sometimes calls me lazy, which he means as a joke, but it really upsets me, because I always think in the back of my mind, what if he really means that, and hates how fat I've become. All his friends have skinny girlfriends, and I hate going out with them, I feel so uncomfortable, and feel like they are judging me when I eat.

We've been together for 9 years, so he has seen me go from a size 8 to at my biggest I was a size 18/20. If I'm completely honest with myself, I don't know how he has done it. He hasn't once mentioned my weight as being a bad thing, and has never made it an issue, which is one of the reasons I love him. If only I could love myself for who I am, but I know that I am truly not happy the way that I am. :sigh:

This time, I have to succeed, it would be great to be slimmer for the summer, but my ultimate goal is to wear a bikini with confidence on honeymoon (if that is possible). :eek:

Sorry for the long post

xx

Hi everyone

I'm having a good day today so far. I did 50 sit ups and some weights before work, and then walked 2.5 miles in my lunch break.

Hoping to do some more sit ups tonight, and some of my exercise dvd, but I'll see how I feel.

Food wise I've been good to, but I'll post my food diary tonight.

Hope everyone is ok

xx

Hiya, sounds good. I went to the gym and did 35 minutes cardio this morning and we walked the dog for an hour this afternoon got in and realised i had only had 2.5 points today :eek: so have had a packet of crisps and a coco pops bar to snack on lol

Carol..... you said in your post yesterday that you don't know how he does it, puts up with the weight going up/down... it's simple..... he loves you for you, not for the size of clothes that you wear!

Anyone can lose weight if they really put their mind to it.... and I say that cos if I can, then anyone can. That's a simple thing to change really, and you can be whatever size it is that makes you comfortable big or small.

You are very lucky that you have a genuine man who loves you just the way you are. And I'm sure that he's only joking when he calls you lazy and would feel awful if he thought that it made you feel bad.

Revel in the fact that he loves ytou and learn to love yourself......... you're going to get married and you're going to look fantastic! Positive thinking!

Awwww thanks hun, that was such a lovely reply, I had tears in my eyes when I read it.

Congratulations on your weight loss, you have done fantasticly well!!

Take care
xx

Carol
You are doing great and don't forget it. A day at a time remember. and you needed to do that long post to get your head sorted

Irene xx

Thanks Irene, you're right I feel much better after writing everything down yesterday :)

I've just had dinner, and been for another walk, shorter walk this time, but it was still just over a mile around the block.

Breakfast
Special K
Milk

Lunch
Egg Mayonnaise
Salad
3 Rice Cakes
French Fries Crisps

Dinner
Chicken Breast
Sweet Potato
Mozzarella & Tomato Salad

Snack
WW Cookies
1 Oat Cake
Mini Roll

Total Points Used 19.5
Banked: 2.5

xx

Hi Carol,
You're doing great.
Your menu for today looks yummy and I just know that you will acheive your weight loss dreams and feel like a princess on your wedding day.
L x

Back