DecemberBride2008 .... is back after being missing for a while!!

Well done for a great day today!

Carol, be happy you have such a lovely man in your life. I look at my photos from a year ago and it amazes me that my pal found me attractive then - but hey he did.....

He loves you because youre you *HUGS*

Hi everyone

Thank you so much for all your support. I am pleased to say that this week I have lost 3lbs :party0019:

Felling really positive today, and am even going to say no to birthday cake!! I had a look in the WW books, and carott cake is about 7 points :eek:, so I have brought in some WW cookies instead.

Last night, I wrote on my food diary that I was going to eat a mini roll, but I decided against it, and had a white and pink wafer instead. So that is another 1.5 points to bank from last night.

Points Used yesterday 18
Points Banked 4

xx

Well done on your loss Carol, knew you could do it ;)

Hi everyone

I've had another really good day today, I'm so proud of myself for saying no to cake. I'm sure it sounds stupid that I'm proud because I said no to cake, but it is a really big thing for me, I have such a sweet tooth.

Breakfast
Crunchy Nut Cornflakes
Milk

Lunch
4 Fat Free Crackers
Tuna Mayonnaise
Salad

Dinner
Salmon and Leek pie with potato rosti topping rather than pastry (WW recipe)

Snacks
WW Cookies
Mini Roll

Points Used Today: 18.5
Banked Today 3.5
Total banked so far 7.5

xx

Morning everyone

It's a lovely morning, so I'm feeling very good today. It's another colleagues birthday today, so once again, I will have to stay strong and say NO to cake!!. I can't believe that normally I'd have eaten 2 cakes this week!!

For lunch today, I have decided to have a panini as a treat (it will be within my points) and something to look forward to, instead of being low about not eating cake!

Hope everyone has a good day

xx

Well done Carol you sound so focused your in the zone now STAY in it lol x

Your sooo gonna do it this thime i can feel it ;)

God Carol whatever your taking can you bottle it and send some my way?? Ive just booked my wedding for September 09 and need to get my ass in gear!

Ohhh what better to give you that extra little push than your wedding not that you need it your doin fab already x

Congrats

Back