DecemberBride2008 .... is back after being missing for a while!!

Carol,stay postive,i am trying to as have gone made the last few days x

Arghhhhhhhhhh What is wrong with me. I'm good all week, and then the weekend comes, and I'm a one woman eating machine!

It's TOTM so that has made it worse, but it's no excuse. On my defence though, I didn't eat anywhere near as badly as I normally would, so I suppose that is a good thing.

I'm back on the plan today, and more determind than ever. H2B has agreed to come jogging/walking with me. He is a fitness freak, so hopefully some of his enthusiasm will wipe off on me.

I've got a wedding Mid May, and have bought a size 14 dress, which is too tight at the moment, so I would love to be able to wear that to the wedding and feel comfortable.

Aren't the shops really depressing this time of year! I went into clothes shops last week, and just felt awful. I want to buy summer clothes, but I certainly don't want to buy big sizes! All the summer clothes are for skinny minis. I also want to lose weight, so that by the time the summer clothes are on sale, I can buy them for my honeymoon!

My colleagues have just informed me that I am very black today. I hadn't noticed, but yes indeed, I am wearing black boots, black trousers and a black top. I didn't mention to them that I am also wearing black underwear and black socks!!! Maybe my black clothes are a reflection on how I feel about my body.

Does anybody else hate it when their partner touches them? I obviously don't hate him, I just feel so fat when he touches me, and feel that if he touches me, he'll feel how fat I am!

Anyway, that's enough rambling for now.

xx

I know what you mean about not liking being touched! I've been with my man for 9 years and when we got together I was about 11st. I managed to get right up to 21st last year and it has really affected us.

Even though I've now lost 47lb I still feel like i don't want to be touched as i don't want my wobbly bits being highlighted to him. The funny thing is that he doesn't seem to care!!!

Just remember that he obviously loves you and that if he thought your few extra cuddly bits were that much of a problem you wouldn't be getting married soon.

xxx

I can so relate to this! .. I was big when my man met me! and he has always said from day one! he doesnt give one hoot how big or small i am! he loves me for me! ... Doesnt stop me moving his hand when he puts it on my belly tho ! ... hate him touching my tum! its to wobbly and saggy and bumps from stretch marks! ...
hehe xx

Thanks for the hug.

It's so nice to have so much support on here. You start to think that maybe there is something wrong with you, but its nice to know there are people in the same situation!

We can do this, and before long, we'll love being touched lol.

H2B meet me at lunch time, and we went for a 2 mile walk along the sea front. It was really lovely, we're going to try and do it 3 times this week. H2B is so supportive it's great, but it's sometimes easier to express your feelings on here :)

xx

Keep going Carol,
I no how your feeling,im soo good till the evening then i eat junk!! But today i am gonna be good and have a nice prawn salad tonight and big ww dessert!!

Hi Carol,
Sorry to see you sounding so down.
Remember your H2B loves the person you are, not what body you came wrapped in.
I do know how you feel though, sometimes even at my size I am very carefree and walk about naked!! Hahaha what a thought, mind you we both sleep naked:eek:
But when I am feeling low about my weight I hate to be touched too. I feel very self conscious about it.
But you have to remember that your hubby is not a top model either( well mine's not anyway although he is very slim..about 11 stone!!)
Hope you wake up in a more cheery mood tomorrow hun
L x

Carol i know exactly how your feeling.I feel a failure all the time.People on here do so well and i just seem to gain gain gain.
We can do this girlxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Girls :)

Well surprise surprise, I have gained 1lb this week. I'm not surprised at all, considering my weekend, and that it's TOTM. I'm not going to get depressed about it though, I'm just going to be extra good this week.

Yesterday
Breakfast
Special K
Milk

Lunch
Ham Sandwich
French Fries

Dinner
Chicken Pasta

Snacks
2 Fat Free Crackers
Satsuma
Banana
WW Carrot Cake

Points Used Yesterday: 20
Points Banked Yesterday: 2
Total Banked: 2

Yep, I think for some of us all we have to do is sniff a slice of cake and that's it. I get annoyed sometimes cos I really have to stick to it exactly otherwise I put on. I mean if I had say two points over my core allowance I'd either stay the same or go up...ridiculous.

The crazy thing is how fat I got (21st) and that wasn't from eating crisps all day, I just had slightly larger portion sizes and more processed stuff. I'll be a WW for life!

xxx

Ggggrrr at TOTM! it has alot to answer for! .. Im sure that 1lb will be gone next week! ...

Have a good week hunny xx

Oh Carol,dont worry hun,you will have that off next week,i no how you feel tho,im like you 1 week off then back on again!!

After feeling good about myself today, and getting back on the wagon, a colleague from the post room just made a really nasty comment, and made me want to cry. :cry:

He asked one of my colleagues (she's a size 10/12) if she was up the castle at lunch time, which she wasn't, so she said 'No, but Carol was'. He replied by saying 'I think I know the difference between you two, I might be short sighted, but I'm not that short sighted!' :eek::cry:

Why are people so nasty?

I always look at as they have their own issues to bear and feel better by putting others down.

Your doing well focus on that rather than the idiot at work xxx

ignore the F#*%ER he's definately not worth the stress!!!!!!!!

What a LOSER!!!!

Nas x

Back