Decide to gloat!! lol

katalena

Enjoying life!
I have decided to have a lil gloat! To cut a long story short, last year I wrote a programme for young people - it was something different that hasn't been done like this in partnership with some other organisations. I also ran the project, was involved with delivery of the project as well as the assessment of the project.

Anyway, it has been successful, more so than I realise I think as I am off to the House of Lords on Thursday LOL

Hmm what to wear, nothing fits! I have bought a new top in a size 16 and I am wearing a lovely pair of black trousers that I have, that are way too big but if I wash them and put them on just before I go they will manage a couple of hours! I am also down to no knickers LOL

Go me!

Kat xx

yupo, go you xxxxx

I have decided to have a lil gloat! To cut a long story short, last year I wrote a programme for young people - it was something different that hasn't been done like this in partnership with some other organisations. I also ran the project, was involved with delivery of the project as well as the assessment of the project.

Anyway, it has been successful, more so than I realise I think as I am off to the House of Lords on Thursday LOL

Hmm what to wear, nothing fits! I have bought a new top in a size 16 and I am wearing a lovely pair of black trousers that I have, that are way too big but if I wash them and put them on just before I go they will manage a couple of hours! I am also down to no knickers LOL

Go me!

Kat xx
you go girl, well done, you have the right to gloat, gloat away

I am going in a car with the MD, Performance Manager and a Director Jez so I would be restricted anyway!

We shall have to arrange a time when we have all got to goal to meet up!

Kat xx

think you should wear knickers, after all it is the house of lords ;-)

i went last march with a group of kids who had won a competition, its very impressive. if you get chance go in the gallery while they are debating stuff, interesting to see how many lords you can spot snoozing!

daisy x

1800-2100 we are there! boooooooo

Well done Kat that is an amazing acheivement. and so is losing so much weight that you don't have any clothes. I hope you have a brilliant time, you deserve it x x

Have a good gloat and a great time on Thursday. It sounds like you might be moving in high circles with MD, directors and not least lords.

ooh how exciting! well done, enjoy :)

Hey Kat
That is an amazing achievement, it's not often enough that people get recognition for a good job well done. Well done you. Enjoy your evening.
x

Back