Decided to come off CD and do slimming world ... scared !!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by determinator, 9 May 2010 Social URL.

1. determinator

determinator Banned

Hi ladies and chaps hope we are all having a good day :)

Well I have been on TFR for just over 6 months now , and have lost 6 stone 4 lb with another 1.5 to go , but I have been really struggling for the past few months so I have decided to switch to slimming world .
    It is such a hard decision to make , but I have been unable to stop myslef eating at weekends , and as i know I wont be eating all week .. i end up binging , which is soooo not good for me emotionally or physically !!
    I feel it is time now to do a more conventional plan and dont mind if it takes me longer to loose the last bit .. I just need to do it right and with a plan I can stick to for life .
    i did SW years ago and know it works anazingly and you can eat so much and still loose weight so I am looking forward to starting now :)

wish me luck :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. claz

claz wants to be slim

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    juddd
    Hi and good luck with starting SW - Only you know what is good for you and when the time is right for you to stop this TFR.

I tried slimming world a couple of years ago and lost about 11/2 stone so i'm sure you will be fine and I hope you enjoy eating normally again and get a proper life back again !.

4. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

good luck girl, please stay in touch and let us know how you get on,

5. MrsN

MrsN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    HI - Good Luck with SW.
    You've done so well to have stuck to TFR all this time and should be so proud of yourself for losing all that weight!
    I'm sure you'll do fine - come back and keep us updated.

6. beinggood

beinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey,

good luck with SW, I hope it gives you what you need in the way of food and you can continue your Weight loss.

7. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Your weight loss so far has been amazing!!! Well done!!! :D

Good luck on SW! I have friends who have done it and swear by it :D

Xxx

8. Popsie

Popsie Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.81%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet - Restart
    Good luck to you...you have done really well with your weight loss. Please keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on. All the best love. xxx

9. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck on SW. i was on SW before I decided I needed a break from food totally and it's by far (in my opinion) the easiest and healthiest of the clubs. xx

10. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    i know exactly what you mean, totally. i came off for my hols with only 5.5lbs to go and put on quite a bit on holiday, alcohol related, then we were out this friday and sat in blackpool for a works night out so didn't really get back on track again. weigh in today and although i was back on track yesterday i'm feeling depressed. i need to get my head back in the game! i have a root canal tomorrow so hopefully that will bring my limbo to an end and i can get back fully 100% after that. it's harder nearer to goal than being quite a bit away from it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.