decision iv made...

A Better Me

Silver Member
well i`v decided i`m only going to stay on lt for another 3weeks, then i`m going to refeed.. i know i wont be to target but i only thought of going to the end of october anyway.. iv been looking up tons of low carb recipe`s i have books from the library so fingers crossed i can lose the rest through healthy eating..
my sister is 40 at the end of october then it is my wedding anniversary beginning of nov and i definately want to go out for a meal with my hubby for this..
so my mind is made up 3 weeks then i refeed whatever my weight(hopefully i can drop nearly another stone in this space).
can i just say how absolutely fantastic every1 has been on here and i coudn`t have gotten through my journey without all of you xxx

good for you you have lost an incredible amount of weight so you shud be so proud. 3 weeks should knock off a good few pounds. good luck and Congrats on making your decision to do healthy eating i think being prepared is the best plan.

Hi Claire, you seem like you have it all sussed. It's great that you're planning ahead and have got firm ideas and goals in your mind. To me your plan sounds perfect. You've done so well. No doubt you will get at least a stone off in 3 weeks, and that leave you only 12lbs until your goal. I think with all your great planning you'll have that 12 lbs off no problem by following your low carb recipes.

Do you think low carb is better than low fat?

X

my pharmasist is adamant that low carb is the way to go... apparently we`r all blind to this fact (according to her)... but i`m going to see how comfy i feel doing this as i still find the carb thing a little diffiult to grasp and the more i read the more confused i get lol.. sone1 said they wer going to do the gi diet after them finishing lt but i dont know the difference in gi and low carb so im not going there either lol

Well done on getting so far on your LT journey and if you commit to low carb/gi you will easily lose the remainder. Hope you have a lovely birthday party with your sister and your own anniversary. Remember, healthy choices !!!!

A Better Me: Congrats on your progress so far. I am nearly halfways where I want to be and got there mainly by doing Atkins, which is low carb. I would be happy to help with low carb food if you would ever need it.

To understand the role of insulin, carbs and fats you may want to read the first part of the Atkins book? It discusses it in great lengths in everyday English. The book also has a lot of recipes, although I prefer recipes online and coming up with own stuff.

It also discusses low fat diets and the GI diet.

Ooh, I always get excited when people have a definite finish date! :) Must feel great to know when you're finishing & it sounds like you've done your research!

Besides, by that point, you probably won't have all that much to lose & having a goal will probably keep you on track for your return to food :) Good luck with the next few weeks!!

Hannah

A Better Me: Congrats on your progress so far. I am nearly halfways where I want to be and got there mainly by doing Atkins, which is low carb. I would be happy to help with low carb food if you would ever need it.

To understand the role of insulin, carbs and fats you may want to read the first part of the Atkins book? It discusses it in great lengths in everyday English. The book also has a lot of recipes, although I prefer recipes online and coming up with own stuff.

It also discusses low fat diets and the GI diet.
thank you very much... although you might live to regret this offer lol x

Back