Decison time

loulouless

Is a loser :)
Struggling......again!! feel so weak, but I think I am really going to have to make a decision over this diet, I know I can do this and have lost 50lb but I need to get stuck in to this 100% and stop faffing around, I am so cross with myself for being so weak willed HELP!! :copon:

Giving it until Friday this week (weigh in) and need to have stuck to it 100% or its rethink time...going to be wasting money otherwise, wish me luck cos I really need and want to do this!!

Hey just llok at what youv done so far! its brilliant!!! and i can guarentee that you can lose weight this quickly any other way! Im struggling too at the moment after re-starting. We could be diet buddies and help each other through it if you want? :)

Just think how long it would take you to reach your goal doing any ohter diet? It would be take me years on something like WW or SW!

Hey its my weight in day tomorrow and between you and me(!!!!)....it hasn't gone well for me today!!! :( oh well lets just pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, smile and start again! :)

Yes let do it! we can do this :), just not destined for this diet to be any think but easy, what I cant understand is that when I first started this it fell into place really well, maybe I just need to focus and get my head in the right place, I really do want to be slimmer!

There is not other diet where you can lose as much....I need my head examaning....

LouLou - you KNOW you CAN do this.

YOU are the only one who can actually control what goes in your mouth .... it's the head thing that you need to get .... well - your head round!

Have you read around the forum "Bring your head inside and your body will follow" - or something like that. You never know - something may just 'click' for you.

Best of luck! xx

Thanks Jan you are right of course I am going to start saying positive things to myself and keep reminding myself why I want to lose weight, I do really really want to do this, there are so many reasons for me to do this - thanks for the support. x

Yes let do it! we can do this :), just not destined for this diet to be any think but easy, what I cant understand is that when I first started this it fell into place really well, maybe I just need to focus and get my head in the right place, I really do want to be slimmer!

There is not other diet where you can lose as much....I need my head examaning....

i know how your feeling! ive stuck to it 100% but i know its not gonna last long before i snap! thats the reason im switching to CD so i can have a meal a day to look forward to.

Good luck with what ever you decide:) you know you can do it!!

HI lou lou

I have been struggling too, I am not hungry just want a normal life back, but this is the pattern for my week, WI wed spurred on without a hitch until Saturday evening, when I am working all day mainly round weddings and parties so champagne and finger food and cake galour on offer, struggle through the weekend with the support of my hubby and then it is just 2 days until WI and I literally survive those two days,
I did Lt last year and I was absolutely fine on it, but for some reason this time around it is very hard, however as my hubby keeps saying I am managing to get through another week and each week I am a bit closer to my goal. You can do it, even with struggle I have stuck to it 100%, if I can do this literally anyone can.
Anna x

Hi Lou,
sorry to hear you are struggling, dieting as we know can be tough but you seem to be so wanting this. You have proved already that you have the will to lose as 50lb is nothing to be sniffed at. If you have knocked yourself out of ketosis you know it will only take a few days to be back fully in it again and the cravings will go. It's holiday time in 2 months for you, so look forward to a slimmer you enjoying it. Wishing you strength and the best of luck.
Doirin

Sorry to read you're struggling Lou.

Try to think back to when you started this, what was going round your head and made you do so well on this? Can you get back to thinking like that again? You have done so well on this so you know you can do it! Try to find what's holding you back, what's making you eat now when you didn't to begin with.

Hope you get sorted on this Lou, don't like to think of you struggling. You were a real inspiration to me when I started this way back in January and hope you get things sorted. Good luck with whatever you chose to do but I know you can do this xx

Back