DELETE PLEASE

Great post. I am a member of a running club and have a half marathon coming up in March and Edinburgh MARATHON in May (hence my user name) ... eek!

3250 kcal!!! :talk017:
That is what I just totted up that I have burnt off in the first week of 2013!

My resolution was to step my Body Magic up a bit as I was getting a bit lazy and doing the easier classes more and more, rather than push myself. SO - 3 Body Combat classes, a Spinning class, one Zumba class and 2 Toning classes later I can happily report that I have burnt 3250 kcals.

(Hopefully this will compensate for me falling off the SW waggon on Friday night on a very stressful evening out!!)

3250 kcal!!! :talk017:
That is what I just totted up that I have burnt off in the first week of 2013!

My resolution was to step my Body Magic up a bit as I was getting a bit lazy and doing the easier classes more and more, rather than push myself. SO - 3 Body Combat classes, a Spinning class, one Zumba class and 2 Toning classes later I can happily report that I have burnt 3250 kcals.

(Hopefully this will compensate for me falling off the SW waggon on Friday night on a very stressful evening out!!)

Well done Hun, I hope you stayed dry though or did you use a golden ticket? ;) xxx

Well done Hun, I hope you stayed dry though or did you use a golden ticket? ;) xxx

I used my Golden Ticket (had already planned on it for that night as I was SUPPOSED to be going to my works Xmas meal, then old friends turned up after being living in China for 7 years (but have a toddler and small child now) - it was all a bit much. Anyway - was back on the wagon for Saturday onwards :D

I used my Golden Ticket (had already planned on it for that night as I was SUPPOSED to be going to my works Xmas meal, then old friends turned up after being living in China for 7 years (but have a toddler and small child now) - it was all a bit much. Anyway - was back on the wagon for Saturday onwards :D

When I say it was all a bit much, what I mean is that we took them in our local (lovely, lovely) pub and they let their kids run around doing what they liked - ie. taking cutlery and napkins, etc off tables laid ready for meals and chucking them on the floor, blowing all the candles out, smacking peoples pets, crawling across the tables, tipping coke over the table on purpose, ....I could go on *sigh*. And I don't know the kids or mum enough say anything or intervene (esp not knowing any Chinese). Now I don't subscribe to children should be seen and not heard, but there should be boundaries - esp in an adult environment where people are a little drunk and / or carrying hot food and trays of drinks around so may well not notice and fall over a stray child. Jeez - I'm getting a stress headache again just thinking about it...

OMG!
When I say it was all a bit much, what I mean is that we took them in our local (lovely, lovely) pub and they let their kids run around doing what they liked - ie. taking cutlery and napkins, etc off tables laid ready for meals and chucking them on the floor, blowing all the candles out, smacking peoples pets, crawling across the tables, tipping coke over the table on purpose, ....I could go on *sigh*. And I don't know the kids or mum enough say anything or intervene (esp not knowing any Chinese). Now I don't subscribe to children should be seen and not heard, but there should be boundaries - esp in an adult environment where people are a little drunk and / or carrying hot food and trays of drinks around so may well not notice and fall over a stray child. Jeez - I'm getting a stress headache again just thinking about it...

45 minutes on my crosstrainer today followed by 160 crunches, yesterday was 30 minutes crosstrainer, 100 crunches, 30 minutes running training (10 doing laps, 10 doing hill training and 10 alternating running slow and then running as fast as possible)

This thread is making me feel like a right lazy arse. Really need to start incorporating exercise into my weight loss plans!

This thread is making me feel like a right lazy arse. Really need to start incorporating exercise into my weight loss plans!

Would it make you feel better if I was to tell yiu I am a lazy arse too? Lol.
then again a stomach ulcer is preventing me from exercise at the mo xxx

Hi guys ^_^ Can some one explain Body Magic to me please? I joined Slimming world at the end of November but my consultant never explained body magic to me or mentions it in any of the meetings that I have gone to :/ My family have recently bought a treadmill which will arrive on the 17th and I really want to incorporate it into an exercise programme and earn some stickers :) Should I mention that I want to do this to my consultant?

Hi guys ^_^ Can some one explain Body Magic to me please? I joined Slimming world at the end of November but my consultant never explained body magic to me or mentions it in any of the meetings that I have gone to :/ My family have recently bought a treadmill which will arrive on the 17th and I really want to incorporate it into an exercise programme and earn some stickers :) Should I mention that I want to do this to my consultant?

Hey hun
In your sw books there is a book called BodyMagic which is all about exercise and the awards you can start to get with sw, although there are fit logs which you need to fill in :)
xxx

If you look in the body magic book in your pack it explains how much you need to do to get each award, when your due the award just mention it when you get weighed and they will sort it out for you :)

Good luck with starting on body magic, it really does make you feel so much better.

I've done 30 minutes crosstrainer, 30 minute run and 120 crunches today, I might do another 4 or so mile run if I go to running club later but we need to go shopping so don't know if I'll be back in time or not (that's why I've already done a run) glad I did though felt amazing, could have gone on for longer but have other things to do.

So yesterday I did about an hour on Just Dance 4 with my flatmate (so much fun!) and today I'm going to go to the gym for some running, weights and swim! Can't wait :)

Today I've done half on hour on Just Dance, and half an hour swimming. Feeling very pleased with myself right now :)

Back