DELETE PLEASE

BeckyT said:
What a great idea it's just a shame that I don't have the willpower to have something like that, before you know it, I would have eaten the lot!

Haha I'd be the same!

same, wouldn't be able to leave them alone or the kids would eat them

Your a saint :innocent0002:- as that tin would sit on my lap...:giggle:

What a brill idea I have abiscuit jar for the OH but I can have my own now - yippe....:)

Kats

Your a saint :innocent0002:- as that tin would sit on my lap...:giggle:

What a brill idea I have abiscuit jar for the OH but I can have my own now - yippe....:)

Kats

Hehehe It's a fab idea :)
At least then you have your own treats and know the syns of them. xxx

Thank you, i was going to ask about Cadburys buttons as i wasnt sure. I bought a couple of small treat size bags, it says 4 syns in the book, but i wanted to make sure i bought the right packet as it says 175 cals a 9g of fat which i thought was quite high?

Thank you, i was going to ask about Cadburys buttons as i wasnt sure. I bought a couple of small treat size bags, it says 4 syns in the book, but i wanted to make sure i bought the right packet as it says 175 cals a 9g of fat which i thought was quite high?

Hiya Hun
most of the treat size bars are all under 100 calories a pack. xxx

I bought the same small packet of buttons you are showing, i just measured the buttons and they weigh 35g so does that mean the syn value is 8.5? Ive never seen a smaller treat size bag of buttons, am i getting this wrong....

x

I bought the same small packet of buttons you are showing, i just measured the buttons and they weigh 35g so does that mean the syn value is 8.5? Ive never seen a smaller treat size bag of buttons, am i getting this wrong....

x

The bags I've got weigh 15g hun. xxx

Really! I bought mine from the counter where they sell single packets.
Will have another look tomorrow, thanks x

I got my treat size packs from Asda where all the chocolate is, they come in biggish packs and there are around 15 packets of chocolates I think.
Just look at the bags as they say how many calories each packet are, if they are less than 100 calories then they are less than 5 syns each. xxx

Found the cadburys pack today, all treat size for around 70-80 cals each so i will count them as 4 syns each. Put them in a tin for craving moments! x

Found the cadburys pack today, all treat size for around 70-80 cals each so i will count them as 4 syns each. Put them in a tin for craving moments! x

I'm glad you managed to get some :)
xxx

Back