DELETE PLEASE

I bought some today but im having alpen bars and muller light tonight, dont want to get in the habit of eating them every night....although if its counted towards syns is it bad?

what a brilliant idea!
I went and made one straight away with my leftover Christmas sweets! :)
Thanks!! xx

I like this idea too, I may have to steal this idea and do the same. As long as I have self control and maybe write the syns on each treat x

if i had a tin like that my kids would find it and when i was desperate it would be empty ..sounds like a bad dream

if i had a tin like that my kids would find it and when i was desperate it would be empty ..sounds like a bad dream

Haha maybe you could buy a locked tin lol! xx

My list of low-syn treats!

Hi guys, I'm starting a list of low syn treats; feel free to help me and add more!

Flumps - 2.5 syns (not the large ones)
Carr's Cheese Thins - 1 syn per biscuit (mmmm)
Starbucks Skinny Caramel Macchiato - 0syns if using milk as HEXA (as far as I know!)
Jubbly Ice Lollies - 1.5 syns
Mullerlight Cheesecake Yoghurts - 1 syn
Fruit Salad/Black jack chews - 0.5 syns each
Mug Shot Sweet Chilli - 0 syns
Diet drinks of all kinds - 0 syns

StayGoldxOx said:
Hi guys, I'm starting a list of low syn treats; feel free to help me and add more!

Starbucks Skinny Caramel Macchiato - 0syns if using milk as HEXA (as far as I know!)

There is already a huge thread on the go about snacks etc that you may find useful! it is in the syn value sub forum.
Try to post things like this in the relevant places. If you try and use the search, you'll find alot of questions already answered for you chick x

Hi! the Starbucks Skinny Caramel Macchiato will still have 1 syn for the caramel drizzle, even if you have skimmed milk (your HexA) and sugar free vanilla syrup, the drizzle still has sugar in it. I have them all the time and use 1 syn for it!

Welshtigger said:
There is already a huge thread on the go about snacks etc that you may find useful! it is in the syn value sub forum.
Try to post things like this in the relevant places. If you try and use the search, you'll find alot of questions already answered for you chick x

At the risk of sounding snotty, which i'm not, but if you use the app rather then a computer you can't see the sub forums and the search facility is really frustrating and google always seems to work better. It could just be i'm not using it right but even when i put the exact title of a thread in it still didn't get me there... Its a bit frustrating when your relatively new to this :-/

pinkcustard said:
At the risk of sounding snotty, which i'm not, but if you use the app rather then a computer you can't see the sub forums and the search facility is really frustrating and google always seems to work better. It could just be i'm not using it right but even when i put the exact title of a thread in it still didn't get me there... Its a bit frustrating when your relatively new to this :-/

Hey are you using a iPhone/iPad app? If so I can direct easy to sub forums )

X

No probs if you are on your iPad/iPhone should say 'forums' along the bottom it's the far left, tap on that, the you should have a list of diets , tap slimming world then you have sun forums of recipes. Weigh in s etc... The search facity isn't terribly easy either and you only find out from trial and error. In fact I find what I want easier if I go through the net than google something like minimini slimming world then whatever I'm after but I'm backward like that lol.

Good luck :)

pinkcustard said:

I use the app all the time, and have no problems. I know there appears to be glitch with the search facility at the moment, it was actually working fine 3 weeks ago-when I wrote that post!!!!!!!!!

Back