DELETE PLEASE

I think its because i came to this via the app - i hadn't looked at the full site and you don't get the idea of how many forums, or threads there are from here... I've only used the full site once or twice. I've only really just realised how big the site is. Thank you for you patience while i work it out though.

Low syn treats

Newbie here, what treats have a low syn value?

Sorry please ignore found it as a stickie - just found that tab on my phone!!

low syn chocolate

can anyone help me with syns in chocolate please? i don't think i can give that up completley so would like to know syn values pls?

Most chocolate is going to be pretty high in syns I'm afraid. BUT there are some lower syn treats you could have, like treat size/ fun size bars, or little packs of chocolate buttons. Or curly-wurlys? I don't eat choc (vegan) but I know some people on here save all their syns for chocolate so they can have a full sized bar every night.
Have a search on here for low syns treats, there are bound to be threads already :) HTH x

Chocolate treats

What's your favourite choccie bar that's low on syns? Im trying to fondant alternative to my nightly 6 syn curly wurly :)

2 bar kit kat, small crunchie or a freddo the frog xx

i am going to do one of these boxes! thanks for the idea x

I did have a treat tin and then went onto to 15 Syn bags, but husband has no willpower and would scoff the lot so that's had to stop!

I also have a treat tin but yours is far more adventurous than mine.

I have only have Penguins, 2 bar Kit Kats and Alpen Lights in mine

Thanks for the ideas hun, on a mission to get some Curlywurly's now.

I adore Hippo's too :)

Low Syn Treats

Hi everyone, i am a newbie to sw and was wondering if all u fab people could help me out!!

can anyone give me any low syn treats that they enjoy without being too naughty ;)

If I want a proper sugar fix I go for a Curly Wurly at 5.5 syns as I can last one out for about half an hour

The pick n mix size LoveHearts (with 7 slightly smaller than normal sweets in) are 1 syn (I get a bag of these is Asda - they hang them on a strip rather than put them in the sweet aisle though for some reason)

Peppa Pig Ice Cream lollies from Asda are 3 syns.

If unsure count 1 syn per 20 kcals.

Here are some links to previous threads asking the same thing (you can find previous threads by using the search bar top right of the screen - I usually make sure to put the word 'syns' in the search so it picks up SW specific info).

http://www.minimins.com/syn-values/18883-low-syn-treats-81.html

http://www.minimins.com/syn-values/264898-my-list-low-syn-treats.html

Back