DELETE PLEASE

Lucky7 said:
If I want a proper sugar fix I go for a Curly Wurly at 5.5 syns as I can last one out for about half an hour

A curly wurly is 6 syns hun unless the value had changed.

If I want a proper sugar fix I go for a Curly Wurly at 5.5 syns as I can last one out for about half an hour

The pick n mix size LoveHearts (with 7 slightly smaller than normal sweets in) are 1 syn (I get a bag of these is Asda - they hang them on a strip rather than put them in the sweet aisle though for some reason)

Peppa Pig Ice Cream lollies from Asda are 3 syns.

If unsure count 1 syn per 20 kcals.

Here are some links to previous threads asking the same thing (you can find previous threads by using the search bar top right of the screen - I usually make sure to put the word 'syns' in the search so it picks up SW specific info).

http://www.minimins.com/syn-values/18883-low-syn-treats-81.html

http://www.minimins.com/syn-values/264898-my-list-low-syn-treats.html

thank you will have a look at them x

A curly wurly is 6 syns hun unless the value had changed.

Thanks - will amend diaries for this week to take discrepancy into account. Can't imagine the syns have gone down!!

I sometimes have a kit kat 2 little bars are 2.5 syns and sometimes Milky Way crispy rolls 1 is 3 syns and 2 is 6.5 syns xx

Cadburys highlights hot chocs come in lots of different flavours and are only 2 syns! Low fat squirty cream is not to bad either, i believe its 1 syn for every 3 tbsp but double check that! So not bad at all and a real treat! :)

Low syn snacks

I know there are other threads on this subject but my search function on the app is playing up. I just want to share what I use my syns for when I need a 'sweet fix' as I have recently found some at bargain prices;

1. Iced gems - 5 syns for a mini 25g pack. They sell these in most supermarkets for about £1.50 for a multi bag.
2. Pink wafers - 6 syns for 2 wafers. I found a bag of 20 in the poundshop!
3. 8 x Mini eggs - 6 syns. Doesn't sound much but when you eat em slowly they do the job
4. Mini Oreos - 6 syns for a small bag. You get 6 bags for £1 in poundland and actually quite a few in each bag
5. Meringue nests - 3 syns and lovely crumbled up with muller light and berries

Anyone else it good ones for 6 syns or less?!

Last edited:
If you mix quark with sweetener and an options of highlights sachet (2 syns) you have a chocolate sauce kinda thing which is nice with fruit and it stops you wanting chocolate!!

If you mix quark with sweetener and an options of highlights sachet (2 syns) you have a chocolate sauce kinda thing which is nice with fruit and it stops you wanting chocolate!!

Does this not taste gritty? I have always wanted to try it but thinking it would be has put me off. If not could you tell me the how much quark and sweetener to use plz. Thanks

No it's nice :) I use a standard tub of quark and just keep tasting it until I think it's sweet enough xx

I have a whole cupboard full of low Syn treats at home. These are the "6 Syns or less" sweet treats I have in at the moment:

- Rocky Road HiFi Light (3 Syns each or 2 = B)
- Mini 12.5g Milky Bar (3.5 Syns)
- Special K Chewy Delight Bars (4.5 Syns each or 1 = B)
- Nestle Animal Bar (5 Syns)
- Cadbury Freddo (5 Syns)
- Special K Chocolate Biscuit Moments (5 Syns)
- Cadbury Mini Animals Biscuits (5 Syns)
- M&S "Guilt Free Snacking" Chocolate Coated Pretzels (5 Syns)
- Cadbury Curly Wurly (6 Syns)
- HiFi bars (6 Syns each or 1 = B)

I also have a few things which are quite a bit higher in Syns, but definitely worth it in my opinion:

- Cadbury Crispello (8.5)
- Cadbury Creme Egg (9 Syns)
- Peanut Butter KitKat Chunky (13 Syns)

I have a whole cupboard full of low Syn treats at home. These are the "6 Syns or less" sweet treats I have in at the moment:

- Rocky Road HiFi Light (3 Syns each or 2 = B)
- Mini 12.5g Milky Bar (3.5 Syns)
- Special K Chewy Delight Bars (4.5 Syns each or 1 = B)
- Nestle Animal Bar (5 Syns)
- Cadbury Freddo (5 Syns)
- Special K Chocolate Biscuit Moments (5 Syns)
- Cadbury Mini Animals Biscuits (5 Syns)
- M&S "Guilt Free Snacking" Chocolate Coated Pretzels (5 Syns)
- Cadbury Curly Wurly (6 Syns)
- HiFi bars (6 Syns each or 1 = B)

I also have a few things which are quite a bit higher in Syns, but definitely worth it in my opinion:

- Cadbury Crispello (8.5)
- Cadbury Creme Egg (9 Syns)
- Peanut Butter KitKat Chunky (13 Syns)

See my problem is i would raid all that in one go if i was in munchy mode lol!! I cant keep things like that in the house!! I have total respect for people who can!! Xx

See my problem is i would raid all that in one go if i was in munchy mode lol!! I cant keep things like that in the house!! I have total respect for people who can!! Xx

I'm the opposite! We have lots of "naughty" foods at home as I live with my parents and brother. My brother won't eat anything vaguely healthy so we have to have plenty of crisps, cakes, chocolate biscuits, etc. If I didn't have my little stash I'd be forever pigging out on his stuff. A lot of the times I don't actually have any of it, it's just there "in case" :) xx

Back