DELETE PLEASE

aldi have 40 cal drinking choc, just add hot water!, 2 syns

muller light yougurt free

sugar free jelly and coconut muller youg

fresh fruit in a big bowl ,

pud rice made with water and a bit of skimmed milk (syn it) and sweetner

slimming world chips , boil chips for 8 mins , drain , heat oven tto 200deg , get large tin , spray fry light , add chips shake on tray spray one cal , season , or veg oxo crumbled , cook till done shake a few times , dip into chilie sauce ( syn that) yum

fruit polos , or pint polos , whole tube is about 8 syns, i split 2 pack in half and have half mint and half fruit,
just few ideas!

I am very much into tunnocks teacakes ATM. 5.5 syns. I freeze the teacakes so they take even longer to eat. Yum yum.

Frozen curly wurly- I think 5.5 or 6 .

As you can see, I'm a pleasure prolonger!

Syn free pancakes ..... totally amazing ! had a snack urge last night & had no syns left ... these hit the spot :D

Alpen light are 3syns each & come in some lovely flavours

How do you make the pancakes please? Sound great!

for two smallish sized pancakes you use ..

1 egg, 6 tbsp sweetner, 1tsp vanilla extract & frylite

1. seperate your egg white from the yolk into two seperate bowls ..

2. in the bowl with the egg white, add 3 tbsp sweetner & mix together til it has like a frothy consistency

3. then add in the other 3tbsp sweetner & vanilla extract to the bowl with the egg white - mix well

4. fold in the egg yolk with the white

5. spray pan with frylite & put in the mixture .... leave to cook til your happy with it ..

it sounds impossible but seriously, i couldnt believe just a few ingredients make this lovely treat

then add toppings of your choice !! fruit, syrups, etc ...

xx

hi, just another recipie for a syn free pancake

1 eggs, 1 tablespoon of smash 1 tablespoon of sweetner, frylight

Mix together in bowl.
Spray pan with frylight, pour mix into pan- wait a few minutes before turning over.

This makes 1 pancake, i think they are nice with strawberries over the top:)

whenever i fancy a small treat, i usually get one ricecake (i usually use snack-a-jack) which is 1.5 or 2.0 for salt + vinegar, and put cottage cheese (low-fat = free) on top. its delicious :)
- or, ryvita with marmite.. healthy option b + free :)

x x

Mikado sticks = 1/2 a syn each .....I usually make a big bowl of chopped strawberries, use a toffee muller light and have 10 mikado sticks for 5 syns :) hits the spot

Popchips are 5 syns, lovely low syn crisps im addicted!

syn free houmous (im yet to make this) and carrot sticks, or even use a bag of crisps you like and use it as a dip!

Thank you... Im going shopping before my first weigh in tomorrow. Ive been youtubing some recipes. Looking forward to finally losing weight!

Low syn treats

Anyone got any low syn treats? I shop at asda thanks x

Pink wafers - 2 per wafer but so lovely and sweet with a cup of tea so only need 1!

25g of chocolate buttons savoured one by one - 6.5 syns

Rich tea fingers 1syn each

Morning coffee biscuits - 1 each

Cadburya drifter 99cal bar - 5

Slimming World Sweet Treats- Whats your fave?

i :heartpump:
fat free flumps 1 and a half syns
french fries 4 and a half syns
Cadbury hazelnut highlights 2 syns
SW rocky road bars 3 syns
curly whirly 26g bar 6 syns
candy floss:eek: avg 3 and a half syns per stick

What are you faves? x

Fat free flump - 1.5 syn
Walkers Hoops & Crosses Beef flavour - 4.5 syns
Aldi Benefit Bars - 3 syns
Hi-Fi Light Choc & caramel bars - 3 syns
Alpen Light Chocolate bars - 3 syns

Flying Saucers, 4 for 1 syn! Granted you're eating air, but it's something to munch on.

I generally stick to a Curly Wurly every night, 6 syns. If I want something savoury, I count out 21 of those Special K Crisp thingys, it's 94 calories for the 21 so that's 5 syns. If I'm craving something sweet with my 11o'clock cuppa, I have the individual pack of the Lotus biscuits, they're the crispy caramel flavour biscuits usually served with coffee. Anyway, there are three in a pack AND they're covered in Belgian chocolate, it's 5.5 syns for the pack, nom nom :)

Got myself the Aldi Benefit bars this morning after seeing them on your list, 3 syns is very good for something sweet with a cuppa!! :)

If I'm craving something sweet with my 11o'clock cuppa, I have the individual pack of the Lotus biscuits, they're the crispy caramel flavour biscuits usually served with coffee. Anyway, there are three in a pack AND they're covered in Belgian chocolate, it's 5.5 syns for the pack, nom nom :)

Yummy!!!! Where do you get these from please, they sound delicious!

Back