Deli Pizza - guess anyone?

tracey29

After a couple of years off and more than that many stones on :mad: I'm back on SW (from home) with a vengeance :)

We always have 'pizza night' on Saturdays - just an Asda deli one or one of the frozen ones.

Does anyone have any idea on the syn value of a 10" stonebaked from the deli at Asda etc. Just a standard with BBQ sauce, some sort of chicken and then 3 veg options.

There are no values anywhere for the calorie count etc so, even if someone can give me a rough idea that would be a huge help.

We'd usually have one each but I'd like to halve mine (rather than missing out completely) and then freeze the other half for the following it week and it would be useful to know how many syns I need to save up for our treat.

Thanks in advance

Tracey

Last edited:
Hi Tracey, Sorry I have no idea for the calories for the Asda pizza, but if you are able to findout then its normally 20cals = 1 syn. Hope this helps. Also don't know if you are fond of cooking but I have put up a syn free pizza recipe that you can make at home, I'll forward you the link :). http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/328219-syn-free-pizza-recipe.html Kay xx

Hi Kay

This sounds good.

I'll get my daughter to make it with me at the weekend and let you know how I get on.

Back