Delicate question!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Poppysparkle, 23 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Poppysparkle

Poppysparkle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I, erm, have a delicate tummy this afternoon :eek: :eek:! Had stomach pains on and off all day and I won't go into details, but it's the opposite of the usual well known LL bowel related problem!! :8855:

Now, I'm assuming that it is bug related as I haven't eaten anything obviously, so it can't be that!! LOL!

Do I carry on having milkshakes/soups or just drink water??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. westiegirl

westiegirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    TBH I had the same problem for the whole of my LL journey (not bug related) - had to be very careful when out and about in case of accidents :eek:

I would try and keep having your packs because the vits and mins are essential to health. Of course if it is a bug then water might just be what you need, especially if the packs are making you feel worse.

Keeping hydrated is the most important thing though.

Hope you feel better soon :)

4. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    ah ye im the same at least once a week!! keep drinking water and taking packs it will pass soon hopefully xxxx

5. Poppysparkle

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Thanks both of you - I'll keep on going as much as possible! The Thai Chilli soup that I swapped for ALL of my mushroom last night because I was mega bored might not have been such a good idea!!! ;-)

6. SerenityValley

SerenityValley Surgically happy.

Start Weight:
    23st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(50.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Gastric bypass
    Do you use the drinks? (thinking the orange, etc). They contain malitol which is often used in diabetic chocolate and too much fo that causes the same reaction in me. (In fact there was a time I'd deliberately have too much to try to clear the concrete out the pipes before weigh in)

7. Poppysparkle

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Andy!! I love your expression of "clearing the concrete out of the pipes"!! Hee, hee!

I do use the drinks, but I've not overdone it the past few weeks at all, and had about two teaspoons (heaped!) over the last few days.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.