Delicate question!!

Poppysparkle

Silver Member
I, erm, have a delicate tummy this afternoon :eek: :eek:! Had stomach pains on and off all day and I won't go into details, but it's the opposite of the usual well known LL bowel related problem!! :8855:

Now, I'm assuming that it is bug related as I haven't eaten anything obviously, so it can't be that!! LOL!

Do I carry on having milkshakes/soups or just drink water??

TBH I had the same problem for the whole of my LL journey (not bug related) - had to be very careful when out and about in case of accidents :eek:

I would try and keep having your packs because the vits and mins are essential to health. Of course if it is a bug then water might just be what you need, especially if the packs are making you feel worse.

Keeping hydrated is the most important thing though.

Hope you feel better soon :)

ah ye im the same at least once a week!! keep drinking water and taking packs it will pass soon hopefully xxxx

Thanks both of you - I'll keep on going as much as possible! The Thai Chilli soup that I swapped for ALL of my mushroom last night because I was mega bored might not have been such a good idea!!! ;-)

Do you use the drinks? (thinking the orange, etc). They contain malitol which is often used in diabetic chocolate and too much fo that causes the same reaction in me. (In fact there was a time I'd deliberately have too much to try to clear the concrete out the pipes before weigh in)

Andy!! I love your expression of "clearing the concrete out of the pipes"!! Hee, hee!

I do use the drinks, but I've not overdone it the past few weeks at all, and had about two teaspoons (heaped!) over the last few days.

Back