Total Solution Delighted to be here

Hi Sandrat, well done on a great first week, hope week 2 is going well for you. I like all the packs except the soups which are a bit of a struggle. I recently read on someones diary that they add extra water to make it thinner. Tried that and it was definately an improvement, fortunately for me with this weather soup is off the menu.

Mental day today in work had about a quarter of a shake with coffee for breakfast then soup for lunch then a coke zero while my family ate McDonald's only having "dinner" now a double choc bar and the rest of my shake in coffee. Drank loads of water too. Good day. Heading into a new weekend and ready to face it head on!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Forgot to say. I treated myself to some nice nails today seeing as how my rings are able to twist around again!

Good luck this weekend. Just think next weigh in you could reach your first stone. Stay strong sandrat :D

Treating yourself with non food related things along the way is great. You deserve it well done!

Woohoo again. Lost 5lbs this week bringing total to 1 stone in 2 weeks!!!

Woohoo again. Lost 5lbs this week bringing total to 1 stone in 2 weeks!!!

Sandrat you legend! What a brilliant loss you must be chuffed as nuts! xx

Fantastic. Well done.

Well done an amazing week 2 loss! x

Oh and it's totm week too! Never lost 5lbs that week before!

Last edited:
Starting food week with another 2lbs down. Love this diet

Well done on another loss! Have you all ready decided what you are having for dinner? I have been planning it for the last week lol

Had chicken salad for lunch. Gonna find it hard to fit in 3 packs

Hows day 2 of the food week going?

Great, having another salad today. Salad never tasted so good!

Can I just say I think I have just realised possibly one of my biggest blonde moments ever... I used to read your profile as "sand rat" I kept thinking it was really unusual... I have literally just realised it is far more likely to be "Sandra t"... Duh!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey sandrat how did the food week go?

Can I just say I think I have just realised possibly one of my biggest blonde moments ever... I used to read your profile as "sand rat" I kept thinking it was really unusual... I have literally just realised it is far more likely to be "Sandra t"... Duh!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:8855:

Scales is broken! Food week is hard! Hope to find new scales at weekend!

Back