Dellybelly's diary -serves me right!

ha ha ,not living up to ur name ''delly belly'' then? he he!!lol,that made me giggle! x x x x

Thanks for sharing hun!! :D he he..

so lovely to have you back!! xx well done!!!

Not too great today Paula,

There've been plans to amalgamate 2 offices in my work for a year or so now, and it finally happened today. I've been working in one location for 8 years and loved it, I've now moved to the other location which isn't any further away but it's in the opposite direction. I now have to travel to my old office to drop DS at creche then trek down to the other place to do a day's work and then go back up to pick DS up again.

My friends from breaktimes took us out for tea last night and I went completely off plan and there was a little "do" for us going this afternoon as well so it all went a bit pear shaped. It's coming up to TOTM for me and I'll admit to having a little blub or two this afternoon when the new changes seemed to have gotten to me a bit too much.... had a few problems explaining that to my new colleagues.

Oh well, at least in the new offices there's a tea room but no canteen so the only sweets etc. I can have are the ones I bring myself - I should be going to plan rightly within the next few weeks (at least monday-friday!).

Still I'm glad you all enjoyed my little bit of "toilet" humour.

Are you doing anything nice this weekend?

Aww sounds like a bit of upheavle for you hun, somthing always seems to trip us up at some point or another doesnt it! ... xx .. Well your over your blip now! so start fresh today to limit any "damage" .. and hey ya never know!
If you visit the loo between now and w.i it may well be another 2lbs! (TMI i know hehe)
not upto much hubby at work so nipping to the market for some fresh fruit and salad for tea thats about it!
what about you ?

well, the sun is splitting the stones over here today:character00238:, so I'm taking DS to the library!:rolleyes: whilst his paddling pool warms up...

so far so good today. Just need to go and get dressed!:whistle: been to the loo too - so if this keeps up, I should be on track for at least 0.5lbs :D

Hah! been totally off plan since I posted this. I'm probably looking at a gain for my WI tomorrow night but ask me do I care? TOTM came today and I'm knackered and sore....will blame that as always and start afresh tomorrow.

hehehe ... that dam totm has alot to answer for! ..Hope w.i goes ok tonight hun altho as we all know only to well totm doesnt help at w.i does it :( ... hey ho! we are women we can cope ! LOL ...
Have a lovely week xx

Well, the combination of the night out last Thursday, not really sticking to plan all weekend:break_diet: and TOTM coming yesterday has resulted in a magnificent 3lb gain!:eek:

Can't admit to anything else ? All I can do now is start afresh tomorrow and make sure I stick to the plan this week.

Thanks for the support Siobhan & Pixie.... it's appreciated. I've only got 5 more weeks till it's totm again! I need to make sure I'm in some good habits before all this starts all over again... sheesh ! aren't women slaves to their hormones.;)

Don't worry hun, stick to it all week and when TOTM is gone you will show a nice loss!!!x Only a week to wait to see again!!! :) Ps Hormones schmormones, you should have seen me last week!!! No loss and a moody cow!!! :D

aw Im sorry Delly, but you've the perfect attitude - just need to start fresh!. Its not that bad either, you could have that off in a week (if it makes you feel better, my last "break" I put on 12lbs!!!!!) he he...

Best of luck chick xx

Morning dellybelly! .... its totm so 3lb you may find is mostly water hun! .. just set yourself up for the week and keep at it! ... Hoping you have a good result next week xx

Don't worry hun, stick to it all week and when TOTM is gone you will show a nice loss!!!x Only a week to wait to see again!!! :) Ps Hormones schmormones, you should have seen me last week!!! No loss and a moody cow!!! :D

Thanks Siobhan - I plan to stick to it all week - as for moody cow! I wouldn't like to say :)

aw Im sorry Delly, but you've the perfect attitude - just need to start fresh!. Its not that bad either, you could have that off in a week (if it makes you feel better, my last "break" I put on 12lbs!!!!!) he he...

Best of luck chick xx
lol - Yep, I know the damage a "break" from WW can do.. I believe I put on 18lbs in about 7 weeks last time. I've only rejoined since 19th May and my total weightloss is +1lb. But I'm not going to dwell on that.

Hi hun,you will get that off in know time.

How you doin?xx
Thanks Paula, I hope so, but you know how easy it is to get into that downward spiral. other than that - I'm grand....

Morning dellybelly! .... its totm so 3lb you may find is mostly water hun! .. just set yourself up for the week and keep at it! ... Hoping you have a good result next week xx

thanks Pixie, I really would like to think that it's totm, but I'm not too sure as there's no sign of anything shifting yet and it came on Sunday. I did have a really bad week last week from Thursday onwards... Still. I'm sticking to plan this week and intend to keep it that way no matter what. ... Hope it'll all show up on the scales.

dont worry 2 much,as kirsty said its more than likely mostly water.you can do it this week hun,keep your head held high,youve lost before and you WILL do it again!! good luck for the coming week chick.x x x x
kelly - thanks a million, I appreciate your support. Here's hoping I'm not holding onto that water much longer lol!

Hey

Good luck for this week, are you doing points or core?

Drink water!!! Thats my thing just now :tear_drop:

Thanks wannabe. I did core last week and was doing quite well until I gave up halfway through because I moved offices and had to leave some very good friends to move to a new location (not my choice). I'm doing points this week for various reasons, mainly for the choice it gives me. I'm a little bit skint and trying not to spend too much money on groceries and eating what's at home. It's easier to do that on points than core (when your freezer is full of oven chips & pizza & pies but there's very little fresh fruit & veg about!).

Back