Demotivated and confused :( Help!!!!

Miss-a

Hi all I'm new to this forum. I started CD last week starting on SS. I've really struggled, I spent the first few days constantly thinking about food but I did stick. However on the 5th day I did go weigh myself I was disappointed to see I'd lost nothing and so the diet went downhill from there. I lost all motivation. I was meant to see my consultant today but due to the snow I haven't gone. I'm totally confused about whether I should re start. Does the diet get easier? Does it work?

Oh dear. You really had done the hard part, and the scales could have been anything. I am awful for hopping on the scales twice a day, but like you find them demotivating if I haven't lost when I expected to (and feel I deserve to).... I have fast realised it is better to put them away and just have the one weigh in. Definitely restart, you got through the worst and I guarantee it is near on impossible not to lose weight on this diet. The average is about 1 stone a month, stick with it some weeks will be better than others.

I also keep a tape measure on hand and do my measurements, even if I haven't lost pounds, I guarantee I will have lost inches.

Good luck getting back on.

I'm seeing my consultant later on this week, I think I'm going to start SS+. That way I can at least some food so I won't have cravings. I just feel disappointed that I was in Ketosis but gave up

Draw a line and move on :)

My scales have always been spot on, until I started Cwp, now it can be lbs out from my official weigh in. I would hide the scales and stick to one weigh I'm per week, that way if your having a slow weel you won't be de-motivated x

Back