Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Depo Injection

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by Cheekypasterfield, 25 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Cheekypasterfield

Cheekypasterfield Rather comfy here

Start Weight:
    11st2.4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.4lb(0.26%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover/Vintage Points
    Hello I wondered if anyone is on the Depo Injection and still losing weight succesfully?

I've read loads of stories where people have gained weight but I wondered that if you're on a "diet" whilst having the injection does that help prevent the weight gain?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LittleMissThin 17

LittleMissThin 17 wants to be skinny ♥

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.67%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers- ProPoints
    I've been on the depo for about 2 and a half years. I'd lost a bit of weight (I had gone from 10st 10 lbs up to 12st 4 lbs and fluctuated) I was about 10st 10 when I first went on it, shortly hit 11st 7lbs then after gaining and losing I could not go lower than 10st 13 lbs. I was convinced the depo was partly to blame. I joined WW in Jan, still on Depo and am now 9st 8 lbs :) So it didn't made me gain after all :D

4. Cheekypasterfield

Cheekypasterfield Rather comfy here

Start Weight:
    11st2.4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.4lb(0.26%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover/Vintage Points
    Thank you both. I've read so many negative posts abt the injection I thought I might have made a boo boo having it. It's lovely to see positive comments. It gives me much reassurance. Thank you again x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.