Depressed

debbie12slim

Silver Member
I am feeling like a bag of poo today, I am really down. I don't think it has anything to do with the diet just my life in general. Am at work just now and I could just sit and cry. I don't feel hungry, don't crave anything. Could maybe do with an upper lol. Ah well just need to pull my self together and get on with it. :eek: Sorry to moan but it helps a bit.:eek:

:26:Cheer up Debbie it will soon be X,mas:33:the season of fun fun fun!!! lol Seriously if your feeling down why not arrange a girlie shopping trip & treat yourself to a nice new outfit or 2,retail therapy cheers me up everytime!!! lol :D:D:D

chin up! :) hope u feel better - give urself a wee shake and focus on how sexy u going to look! wowzers... that should make u smile! :D xox

Sorry to hear your feeling poo hun I would have a pampering session when I get home from work always cheers me up xx hope your feeling better soon xx

You did the right thing sharing it with us here. I think the grey weather and all the bad news on TV is enough to depress anyone.
As the others say, plan a little treat for yourself, or if you're skint, have a window shop on-line, for things you can wear when you're all slinky.
Sending good vibes and love, :flowers::vibes::grouphugg:xxxx

Thanks for all your support, I do feel a little better. I have had a good talk with myself and told myself to buck up. Achievements to date have been that since May I have lost just over 40lb, I am much healthier, can now fit in size 14 jeans, small bra and getting loads of compliments. I have 4 wonderful grandchildren who love me... Oh my god think I am burbling now :8855:

Glad your feeling a little better now,it really does help thinking of all the positives in our lives,its all to easy to focus on the negatives...hope you continue to feel better,BIG HUGS Caz xx

Over this mood now, our general manager has just visited my office, haven't seen him for a few weeks and boy did he make my day. He made me stand up and do a twirl and told me I was looking hot!! :D. I told him he should have come tomorrow as I would be wearing my size 14 skinny jeans :eek:

hahaha im glad thats put you in a better mood hun!... its horrible sometimes when you feel like poo... but try do something to get your mind off it... i always call the girls over and we do something silly together.. or i sit and paint my nails... THERAPY!!!.. lol

Glad you are feeling better now. What a lovely Manager !!:D

my boss keeps on going on about how im killing myself and this isnt the right way to diet!... i work with a bunch of women so nobody has commented on the fact that my work clothes are really baggy on me now... JEALOUS! lol.. but yeah ur boss defo sounds nice. the only person who compliments me at work is the bloody pervy caretaker..

hi debbie glad to hear your mood has lifted this is what the site is for sharing the highs and lows
xx

It could defo be LT. I had short bouts of depression during LT. Chemical and hormone balance are altered and no usual food-suppressing mechanisms to beat it!
I also always used to imagine that it was all the poisons stored in my fat (old pain and emotional trauma) that was being released. Would cheer myself up by thinking "great! got rid of that old pain forever! down the loo with it! (literally)". Hang on in there!

What a difference a day makes

Hi every one:bliss:

I am so much better today, I am back in ketosis, my scales are showing a loss and I am just drop dead gorgeous:8855:

Back