Depressing!

nikki

yo-yo dieter no more!
According to my scales (which are pretty accurate!) I have put on a 1.5 lB'S! I feel really down about it!
I have been good all week and am now wondering why I bothered! I know it is more than likely because I am due on and retaining water, but this is my first gain, and it would have to happen on a week I have been good!
I know now that next week is going to be hard for me, because I will be feeling so despondant. AAARRRGGH!
I have my official weigh in in just under 2 hours and am only going because I am taking a friend who wants to join:cool:

Rant over:mad::jelous:

You never know until you step on your class scales!! Loads of people find they gain in their * week and then have a good loss the following week. It's just the attack of the monthlies. Also...going to class is the best thing. Then you can face the result and tackle it head on the week after. Burying your head in the sand and ignoring it is the road back to fatsville!!

Think positive...you can do it :)

hello, me too and its only week 2 , I lost 3.5lb the first week and have been sooo good this week (better than last week) but my scales are showing a 1lb gain - i am also going to class in 2.5hrs as paid for inadvance, but will face music and keep at it, really annoying though :-(
good luck x

i had the same thing last night - my home scales showed me as the same as i was when i started and at my WI was 3lb lighter! So you never know until you go to class.

Thanks Girls;)

Well, I had put on a pound! Not what I wanted, but I'm just telling myself that because I know I have been good, I should have a good loss next week!
I'm having a bit of chocolate and a hot cross bun as a treat tonight and then straight back on it tomorrow!
Hope you all have good results next weigh in too:)

well done for going and facing the scales- i was amazed as lost half a pound - did walk to class which prob helped, so I now (after a treat for tonight) am going to give it 100% for the next week - got nothing major on this weekend so no wine for me! I can/will do it for a whole week as did 3.5lb week 1, 0.5lb week 2, and want my half stone sticker!!
x

Just wanted to say well done for still going to class, it's soooo easy to think about not going, when you know it's a gain instead of a loss. So good for you, and good luck for next week :)

Well done for going to class, I was bad last week and went on Mon to face the scales and gained 3.5lb so this week very focused and won't go ott today for my birthday or for hubbys 40th party on Sat. I never go near my scales at home now as they just make me feel down if I think a gain is showing and I hit self destruct button.

I did not go to class last night due to thinking I have put on (too much nicey's on Mothers Day) now I wish I had gone and faced the scales. I suppose if we are to continue with this long term we will always have ups and downs on the scales.

Well done on facing the scales Huni!

I gained this week again too (2lbs in 2 weeks) and not sure why? If I had cheated I could put my hands up, but I havent!

Back