desperate newbie in need of help!

Hi all :wave_cry:I have been lurking for a while so thought I would introduce myself as I am desperate for help

Started sw on 21/09
week 1 -1lb
week 2 +1/2lb
week 3 -2 1/2lb
week 4 sts

The weight loss seems to be really slow and hopped on the scales this morning and it seems this week is also going to be another non loss:confused:, I have posted a food diary in the hope that you lovely ladies may be able to see if I am doing anything wrong!!

Has anyone else had very slow losses or not got on with the diet at all....I really want to keep doing sw as it's a great diet, I seem to do a mixture of red, green and a few ee days thrown in and also on 15 syns a day. I had been doing my syns on a weekly basis (advised by cons) but this week have changed to doing it daily..........please ladies give me some hope:eek:

i've been doing it since end of august, and my losses have been
lost 2
gained 2 (hoilday)
sts
lost 1
lost 1
lost 1
lost 1
gained 1 (big night out)

Admittedly the loss seems slow, but i think it will be more sustainable like that, and when you consider how much we can eat i think its brilliant!
stick with it , maybe cut your portion sizes a bit or cut down on your syns if you really want to speed things up but I dont think i owuld

Hi and welcome to the site. I don't know if you have much to loose as you haven't put any details on, but obviously if you have small amount to loose it will take a lot more effort than if you have a lot to loose to start with. Assume you have more than a bit to loose, then I would suggest that you write everything - and I mean everything down that passess your lips for a week. Its amazing how we eat things without giving them a second thought, things like chewing gum which are actually syned, but because it doesn't seem like food, it gets over looked, but it all makes a difference at the end of the week. Post your food diary on here and we will all have a look and maybe see if there is anything which could be improved on. The main thing is not to worry about it, just keep on with it and things will start happening when your matabolism wakes up.

Thanks for replies, sorry forgot to say I have about 3st to loose, I am keeping a food diary and every single morsel of food is written down, I may drop my syns to 10 a day and see if that helps :(

Back