desperate to lose weight

pinklady1

hi i have one stone 2lose 2get back to my pre-pregnancy weight, it is really getting me down i feel so depressed, my baby is 9 months old, i wear tracksuits every day and refuse to buy bigger clothes, i have tried loads of different things but keep failing, i am 27 years old, can anybody please help me start something that will show me results,i also got jillian michaels 30 day shred dvd is this good.
, thank you :cry:

Hi, I hope you dont mind me asking but is your height right, 4ft 1? Your BMI seems high for your weight.
You would be best finding out your BMR, you can google it, and you can find out how many calories you need to lose 1 - 2 lbs a week, plus add in exexercis eand the weight WILL come off xx

Dont feel too bad, I gained 7 stone when pregnant and still have just under 5 stone left to lose and my daughter is 2 - if you can lose your stone by the time your daughter is 2 youre doing great! xx

The 30 day shred is brilliant, good luck with it. I'll be trying to lose baby weight (again) in a few weeks, I know how hard it is, don't be too hard on yourself, you will get there!!

It really depends on how your body is handling the whole situation emotionally. A lot of stress, and depression as you mentioned can make you subconsciously hold on to unneeded weight. When you feel emotionally ready your body will naturally follow. The easiest way to deal with stress is to look at the big picture of your life. Actually think about and make a list of your stresses and why you're feeling how you're feeling. On the other side of the spectrum think of changes you could make to better handle these situations. Always face your goal and if you have a bout of sadness just keep looking forward to all the goods things at the end of the journey. You may feel horrible at times but unless you persevere towards what you want it will be a continuous circle.

Hi pinklady.. Firstly congratulations on being a mummy :)

A lot of us on cc use My Fitness Pal..So signing up for that if you haven't done so already..

Don't forget if your breast feeding your little one you'll need extra cals.. Good luck :)

Back