Determined Newbie :)

Boot

Hi, I'm Boot :)

The story of how I got to this point is long and dull, so I'll give you the highlights!

2005- Started trying for a baby, ate more as it didn't happen.

2006- Had a miscarriage, ate some more.

2007- Found out we needed IVF- ate more!

2008- Lost a bit of weight, had IVF, put it back on thanks to the drugs, fell pregnant, was very sick, lost weight again!

2009- Had twins, got gallstones, fat free diet, lovely weight :)

2010- Had gallbladder removed, ate LOTS, back to where I was before I had the boys, aaargh!

So now I am super-determined to be a yummy mummy by the summer. I have a couple of stone to lose, and I need to increase my exercise too. I found this site searching google for syn values, and I think you may be a bit of a lifeline!!

Wow that's a stressful few years to fit into a couple of sentences lol!
The site is great, you will love it
Good luck for your first week - stay positive xx

Hi Boot, and a big welcome to the forum! I only joined a month ago and I love it on here! So many interesting people, with so much to say! I do sw and really enjoy it ...was a bit wary of the ee plan at first cos I was used to doing red and green days, but now I'm more confident. Nice to have u with us :)

Hi .....twin boys ......awesome .....I'm sure you are already a yummy mummy to them :) . But yes I'm sure with focus , support and some healthy eating you will be even yummier . So good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oops my eyes Are playing tricks I'm sure I read boys. Well got the twins bit right . Gosh where did I put those glasses lol x

Lol . Cool . Weird when I think twins I always think boys . Secret desire of mine when I was younger I think :) x

Back