Determined to be healthier and lose weight

KMeek

Hello everyone,

I have decided to join this forum after reading a lot of posts and thought it was time to join in :)
I am doing the weight watchers diet which I have done in the past with success hoping to have the same again.

Well anyways a little background info about me. I have had a lot of health issues over the past 4/5 years firstly being diagnosed with crohn's disease and then with arthritis caused by crohn's. I have struggled a lot with my weight when I have been flaring I have been under weight, then due to the various mixture of medicines including steroids (awful for weight gain) I have put on weight (well along with not being able to eat properly for months then over indulging in everything.) This is still an ongoing battle for me especially joint pain but I have had enough of my weight gain and it needs to stop now. I want to keep a little bit of weight only because if I flare I lose weigt very quickly and don't want to be as ill as I was at the beginning of this year.

I think I have rambled enough now, looking forward to chatting to new people and giving each other the wonderfull support I have seen on this forum x

Back