determined to do it this time!!!

hey everyone my name is joanne and ive been on sw diet since the 4th of jan and up to now ive lost a total of 14.5lbs! but ive still got a looonnnggg way to go yet. Ive not long had my son he is four months so ive lost my baby weight just need to do the rest! hoping to make some new friends that are going through the same things and we can all do it together!! look forward to chatting with you all here on this wonderful site.

joanne

Good luck with it - as a habitual re-starter of SW I also am determined to do it this time :D

this is actually my 1st time doing SW i normally try WW and my last attempt before i found out i was pregnant was celebrity slim! and im really enjoying it the amount of food you can eat is amazing you dont feel like its a diet at all!!

this is actually my 1st time doing SW i normally try WW and my last attempt before i found out i was pregnant was celebrity slim! and im really enjoying it the amount of food you can eat is amazing you dont feel like its a diet at all!!

Yeah, the amount you can eat combined with not having to weigh and measure most foods is a real plus, and I know from my last time(s) that it really works, if you stick with it.
Just noticed we've both lost the exact same amount so far - 14.5lbs!

I hoping for 3lbs this week to get me under a stone barrier, but I'd be happy with anything, as long as it's a loss :D

Back