Determined to get there!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by diole, 18 July 2014 Social URL.

1. diole

diole Full Member

Goal Weight:
    So I have followed a vlcd in the past (Lipotrim) and was successful in my weight loss. Almost 3 stone in 8 weeks.

Well I know people will be saying why didn't u keep it off the fact was I did, fell pregnant lost tonnes more but then the sudden death of my father made me gain 4 stone back. Anyway...I am back but this time I am going to follow SML as this is much cheaper that £45 per week In N.Ireland. I couldn't have got through my journey without this group the last time because so many people are in the same boat.

People saw don't follow this diet but to be honest I need total control over my eating habits. For me I have always had a weight issue in my life and I do know that its comfort eating because my weight has always came before everything in my life, job opportunities, nights out and just choices. I am studying and would love to have a good lot off by the time I go bk in Sep.

Good luck everyone,

Diole x:)

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.