Devastated.

UK-Dancer

Don't you just hate stepping on the scales to find out that you haven't lost anything? That happened to me yesterday and I feel devastated. I've stuck to the diet all week, exercised frequently and eaten no more than twenty points (discovery) per day. Yet, I still haven't lost anything!
I've lost exactly half a stone in fifteen days which I am chuffed with, but it's still frustrating when you've tried so hard and are on the brink of giving up.
But, I'm determined to do succeed. :)
Has this happened to anyone else?
Do you feel the same?

it is discouraging when you don't lose. However, you've done SO WELL up to now! Maybe your body needs time to readjust? Maybe it's TOTM or it's the week before TOTM? Different women have different reactions, there are some women who balloon the week before TOTM and those who do it the very week, or those who do it both weeks -_-;

it is discouraging when you don't lose. However, you've done SO WELL up to now! Maybe your body needs time to readjust? Maybe it's TOTM or it's the week before TOTM? Different women have different reactions, there are some women who balloon the week before TOTM and those who do it the very week, or those who do it both weeks -_-;

thanks so much! :)
I actually think that might be the reason I haven't lost, i'll just hope for this weekend. :)

I'm sure it's the reason why! And... did you weigh in on Wednesday AND on Friday last week? :eek:

I'm sure it's the reason why! And... did you weigh in on Wednesday AND on Friday last week? :eek:

I usually weigh in on Wednesday's, but I did it on Friday because I felt like i'd lost something. :)

I know exactly how you feel, I STS this week, after being really good, and doing tons of exercise, and my friend who is being less strict,and doing less exercise lost 4.5...sooooo unfair!!

Chin up, and back to it, hopefully we'll see a good drop next week!

:)

I know exactly how you feel, I STS this week, after being really good, and doing tons of exercise, and my friend who is being less strict,and doing less exercise lost 4.5...sooooo unfair!!

Chin up, and back to it, hopefully we'll see a good drop next week!

:)

I'm sure we both will do :)
I guess it's all about sticking to it.

I usually weigh in on Wednesday's, but I did it on Friday because I felt like i'd lost something. :)

so maybe it's because the 2lbs loss you had on Friday the 4th should have been your loss for this week. TOTM is a biggie too. You'll see, next week'll be different :)

I had WI this morning and sts. I then went to the loo again and it went down to down a half so I have given myself the benefit id the doubt even though I feel a bit of a fraud. I have stayed on plan and have earned 19 activity points so I.don't know why it is a struggle but I am also mid cycle and everything feels swollen so it could be that. Anyway, although I am a bit disappointed that I haven't had a clear loss there's always next week and it makes sense to me to carry on rather than ditch it because of a blip. Our bodies aren't machines. :)

Back