devastated...

Is prob just water.. And will come off again.. Or if you have been exercising alot it could be muscle..

I'm sure you will be ok.. Just continue with your eating plan.. :)

I was going to say 1lb is bound to be water weight, don't let it discourage you n ruin your day gentle hugs x

Dont worry hun it will come off again, like the others have said it is probably water weight x

Big hugs mate, bloody water hey! I am sure the loss will show next week, keep at it as hard as that seems right now xx

i havnt been drinking as much water as ive had a chest infection n now tonsilitus... feel pretty rotton... just want some yummy comfortin food... homemade soup it will have to be!! mmmm

homemade soup is scrummy, I started a thread which has 4 recipies of soups I have made in the past fortnight within it, takea look for inspiration, I also put the calorie content n fat percentage for you :) x

lol so you not done a copy of my hubby with soup, as he is adicted to a can of tomatoes, salt pepper and chilli and a pint of stock he eats that at least once a day - yes my hubby is a freak!! x

Back