Developers - what to expect?

Tiger Girl

I start development this week. I'm still officially in Foundation as I joined my group a few weeks in. I'm on track to lose 5st by my 100th day. Would really love to hit that magic number as my Foundation loss.

Wondering what to expect in Development? I'm guessing more of the same really, but as there are only 3 of us left in my Foundation group I am really looking forward to joining a bigger group and hearing and learning from others.

I'm hoping that my expectations aren't too high! I really feel that my target weight is in sight now and having done 3 months, another 2-3 months is not too difficult. Fingers crossed!

Anyone out there at this stage?
:)

I am wondering too, as I start developers this week, but have another week on Foundation, till the end of my 100 days.

I do know there are no more DVDs and the meetings are shorter. I am hoping I wont feel "short-changed" by that.....

I am officially in week 8 of my foundation but was told on saturday that our group is in week 10 as we started later? there are about 6 in our group and only 2 started back in week 1 so I am finishing Foundation around June 10 instead around 24th. I know it should not matter and we have the green book but why do I still feel short changed?

I felt the same as our group ended two weeks before the whole group finished due to people joining in stages for the three beginning weeks.
It was very sad that we were all getting split up. We wanted to continue together and we couldn't because she had to fit us into groups that had space.
I am a bit scared now that I'm out of the comfort zone I had gotten use to. I suppose this is the "toddler" stage though where I have to learn to walk now that I've crawled. So I will take a positive experience from it and continue doing what needs to be done with a smile on my face everyday.

Well done Scooper thats exactly what I brought home - I lokk at myself and think well I am losing so what the hell

I finished foundation about two weeks ago and am in development but for various reasons I haven't been able to get to any of the meetings (hilarious, when they are now at 9pm and I think how I struggled to get to the 7pm ones!)

I'm not stressing about missing the meetings, as I know if I have any problems my old group will still be there for me (we all swapped mobile numbers) and my LLC is fantastic.

After 100 days, I find that the packs are just the way I think now - it's what I "eat" and that's that. Weird, huh?

I have been in development for two weeks now though I am only on week 14 due to starting 2 weeks in. It is pretty much the same but without the DVD. I actually prefer it now as we do chat more and it seems more informal. We are still doing "work" in the meetings but it seems less structured and more spontaneous now somehow. We don't use the foundation book anymore but the scrapbook we were given as we moved to development. The biggest problem is people leaving - so far two have left out of my original group of 7 and two more will be leaving shortly, one has started shift work and that will leave two of us most of the time (I will be last to finish).

Hope this helps!

Back