Diabetes and LL

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by tracyjdee61, 15 July 2009 Social URL.

1. tracyjdee61

tracyjdee61 New Member

I have type 2 diabetes and want to begin LL. Is there anyone out there who has been on it with the same problem - if so have you been OK?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SexyBecks1

SexyBecks1 is loving CWP xx

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - step 3
    Hi Tracy,

Don't suffer from it myself but if you are able to continue with the LL Journey I wish you all the luck. It really is the best thing you can do for yourself.

Hope everything goes ok for you x
  4. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    A group-mate of mine had diabetes when he started LL - notice I say had. After losing about 4 stone, he no longer needed his medication, and he no longer suffers from sleep apnea as well (and his was bad, he had to use a machine prior to LL!)
  5. DillyDee

DillyDee Full Member

I know two people with type 2 diabetes that have done LL. One no longer has to take medication at all and the other has dramatically reduced her meds. LL should do wonders for your health :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.