Diamond Princesses Diary to Goal!

DiamondPrincess

I've decided to write a diary. I'm 25 from South London. Work at a hospital doing admin. Live at home with my Mum and my 13yr old sister. I start the diet tomorrow and I'm looking forward to getting this weight off. I got weighed today and I'm 11st 13lbs. This is the heavist I've ever been. I've set my goal as 9st. I was doing Weight Watchers for 3 weeks and I've lost 8.5lbs. It was coming off slowly and I'd heard of the cambridge diet so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm going to LA, Las Vegas and San Francisco at the end of June so I hope to lose 2 stone :crossed:! Last year I gained a lot of weight because I just started studying and I stopped obsessing about what I was eating. The amount of people who have come up to me and said that I've put on so much weight. One lady asked if I was pregnant :eek: (I did want to cry lol). Another lady so I feel slim standing next to you, you've got so broad and you've put on so much weight. :sigh: It doesn't help that I'm 5'2 every pound I gain shows. My mum tells me not to worry about what people say as I'm going to lose weight. A lot has been happening this year. I've just joined a girl group and they're all tall and slim and there's me lol. I want to lose weight so I don't look out of place and so I have more confidence. So tomorrow here goes. Sorry for the long post lol! :)

good luck!

Day 1

So I decided to start today instead of Sunday. I've been fine all day but this evening I've felt really hungry. I keep doubting myself but I keep asking myself why I'm doing this. Hopefully the hunger will pass lol. I feel really tired today as well. Hopefully things will get better lol.

Day 3

Today I've been really hungry. It's hard at work cos they've always got biscuits and sweets on the desk opposite me. Just been trying to keep myself busy and not think about food lol. I just want to be able to fit into my old clothes again. Plus I want to look good on holiday but I hope when I go to America I don't put all the weight back. My goals are:

To get into the 10 stone bracket
To get into a healthy bmi of 25
To get into the 9 stone bracket
To get into old size 12s
To get into old size 10s
To reach goal of 9st

gd luck hun ima sure u will do it...im at abt 11 stone tooo i wna lose abt two n bit stone....its hard this is my 2nd week n i was doin soo well til 2dai :(.....keep us updated..
mwhz

Day 5

Thanks sweet_girl123. How you doing today? I'm on day 5 today and I was finding it hard today. My mum was cooking salmon and I really wanted to eat some but I never. Thinking about it I'm very proud of myself lol. Just trying to think about the outcome. People at work have told me I look well and have I lost weight. I don't see it yet. Getting weighed on Sunday so fingers crossed I have a good loss. One thing I haven't been doing is drinking a lot of water. I think today I've managed 2 litres. How much water are we supposed to drink?

im sure ma cdc sed 4 liters bt i nva seem to manage that eitha i js abt manage 2 lires or mayb 2 n abit....2dai i ended up avin tuna i hpe that dnt effect ma weigh in on sunday i reli do wna lose iv ad 2 ppl say to me dat i luk as doe iv lost weight bt its tru i cnt seem to see it i am kinda obsessed with the mirror these days lol n i cnt seem to see ne difference..:(....i soo wna fit into size 10's again its lyk a drug soo addictive lol...im js worried abt nx week wen ma exams are ova n im gna b out ravin im js gna try n stik to vodka n diet coke no other mixers or nuttin lyk dat....:S...hpefully it will elp....thats relii gd that ppl at ur wrk plce av strted noticin ur weight loss hun u shud b proud of urself :D...
mwahz

Day 7

Just got back from my WI and I've lost 10lbs I'm happy with that. 35lbs to go. 5 weeks until I go away and until my audition so I'm hoping to lose a stone by then fingers crossed :cross:! sweet_girl123 good luck with your WI. How you been doin? Tuna's fine as you can eat this on ss+. I'm going to up my water intake to 4 litres and see if this takes away the hunger. I would love to fit into my size 10's again. It is like a drug lol. :) I can't wait to get into the 10 stoen bracket. I think in 2 weeks I can do it. What you studyin?

thnku hun 2dai ad ma 2nd weigh in n lost 4lbs...bit disappointed bt then again i lost 3 inches on ma waist...so altogether 8 inches soo far...i wna get into ma size 10's again too it is bit lyk a drug truu...dnt reli kno wt the water does bt yh im tryin to up ma water intake too 2mo ima b out celebratin end of examz bt i aint gan over do it i hpe onli gna stik to too drinks...n thats with diet coke lol...well dun hun that is a great loss ssee i wnted sumat lyk dat too bt it dnt seem to b happenin..dnt kno y...:s 2mo is da onli day ima mess up other then dat i shud b fine for the rst of the week doe i am goin t be goin bk home for the weekend after two weeks so hopin ma mum aint gna shve too much food dwn me as if i do end up eatin at home then it will b a tinyyy portion....in a lil bowl or sumat a quarta of a bowl of rice or sumat lyk dat...nt told fam abt cd so dnt wna mess up too much as yet...:S i wnt to weigh 8 n a half rite nw ima 10.10 after ma two weigh in's....
hpe it wrks..rite nw ima rvisin for ma exam 2mo ma lst one its relii hard dnt lyk it at all lol...wt do u do? hw old ru? if u dnt mind me askin lol
mwahz

Hey 10lbs is a good loss you should be very happy! How is everything going you havent written for a few days...x

Day 13

I get weighed today and I don't feel any different. So I thought I'd quickly weigh myself and I've only lost 1lb on my scale. I'm so disappointed as I've been 100% and it's not TOTM either. :cry: Sorry I haven't posted just feel down as I can't see a difference. sweet_girl123 well done on your weight loss. How you doing? My goal is 8st7 but I've set it to 9st first then I will see from there. Hope did your exam go? I work in IT plus I'm currently studying for a degree in IT. Plus I also sing too lol. I'm 25. How old are you? Thanks Kayshakins I have my second wi today so let's see what my cdc's scales say. :cross:

lst exam wsn brill bt see hw it goes....hw did ur lst weigh in go?? im 21, studin at uni in lesta, law n business, my lst week on the diet was a disaster goin to b seein ma cdc todai ar 3pm dreadin it....:(....bt i am determined to jump bk on the wagon in style....gta mnth n bit to reach ma goal n the onli way i wil do it is by stickin to this diet 1-- percent n drinkin lotsss of water..........
mwah

im 21, studyn business n law at lesta...exam dint go too brill js av to wait and see nw...ur doin relii well on the diet hun ima sure u will reach ur goal in no tym....my lst week on the diet was a complete disaster bt i will b meeting ma cdc 2dai n i doubt will av lost neting bt i am determined to get bk on the wagon and this tym round stik to it...i need to lose it i js av to...:( dnt feeel dwn hun a 1lbs is 1lbs evry lil means sumat...so hw did ur official 2nd weigh in go? ima restrtin on the diet 2dai...i wna lose at least a stone n a bit in three weeeks n then abt anther two weeks to lose the lst stone....ima drink lots of water n even wen i go out i aint end up eatin or owt..tink lst mon triggered ma week of disaster u kno coz normally dnt eat after a nite out bt the friend i went with was feelin peckisk usually none of ma mates eat after a nite out we js cum home n knock out lool...bt yh tink once i got food into ma system cudnt seem to stop...:S bt nw i tink iv kinda rinsed food out durin lst week so nw i am goin to get bk on it nx sat is ma bday so dat will b da onli day i will cheat n dat too in moderation.....iv js gta get ma mind into tnkin that food will always b there even after the diet so i can strt eatin then bt after i av reached ma goal.....:~(...dts kool that u sing..bet ur relii gd if ur in a girl group...i sing bt onli in ma own tym lool...:$..
tc n keep us updated hun
mwahz

dont feel down. i have loads of slow losses andi am near goal, they all add up so dont be disheartened, if anything it means you will have a bigger loss next week. how did you get on?

Hi guys. I STS when I got weighed and this really got me down. So I fell off the wagon. Got weighed and I gained. Not gona update my ticker as I don't want 2 feel worse lol. Back on track tomorrow. 3wks till my holiday so hope 2 get to 10st by then :cross: sweet_girl123 you seem to be doing well. Well Done. :) My last exam is on Friday then I'm finished until October. My cdc is away for 2wks so when she comes back I hope I have a big loss. Thanks leeds123. I have to be positive. :)

Yeah keep going it does feel crap at first but you have to stick at it, you dont wanna go to your holiday and think...ohh dammit if id only just carried on. Im sure you will because you seem so determined, we are all here for you!! And we all struggle too!! You probably stayed the same because your body needed to catch up!! 10lbs is alot for someone at a low weight already!! xx :D

Back