diarrhoea?????? three weeks in......

Occasionally I will get a day of a jippy tummy - doesnt seem any reason for it and it goes as quickly as it comes! I do find if I have the savoury drink powder that will really upset my tummy as does too much of the fruit flavour powders so I stick to plain fizzy water.

iv fluctuated during my whole journey one day im constipated next week iv got the runs but it doesnt really bother me, what does bother me is the spots iv had lol x

It's awful every time I drink or eat a Cambridge product it repeats on me. Had my porridge and felt awful went to loo and it eased off, had my shake just now and I am illllllll. Feel really dead from it too, not tired but just a bit meh. Very pale and eyes aren't bright. Gonna neck the water back if I can, although even with that I feel awful :(

iv fluctuated during my whole journey one day im constipated next week iv got the runs but it doesnt really bother me, what does bother me is the spots iv had lol x

i have been on this 5 weeks now and have spots never had spots in my life they seem to be on my chin not that big but i know they are there :¬((

my mum says its just my body detoxing im 14 weeks in now i should be detoxed lol iv had huge ones sore ones allsorts and pile the make up on lol xx

Back