DIARY:- CCing and exercising to become a loser!

YIKES! Looked at the nutrition labels for linda mccartney country pies...

Calories
21%

Sugar
6g
7%

Fat
24g
34%

Saturates
10g
49%

Salt
1.3g
21%

I used to have one of these nearly every night! I was completely clueless

18/09/11

* Didn't end up having wheatabix as I realised I didn't note down Activia yog. woops

Woke up at 8:30, was really tired but couldn't get back to sleep :-( Just had my porridge and had some options hot choc, used the last dash of milk with it, so much better!
Should be going food shopping today, plenty of fruit and veg.. not sure what to get to go with veg for protein,carbs etc..

Sooo... went on a bike ride with parents. They went to greggs for lunch; mother had two sausage rolls, one ham and cheese baguette and a chocolate muffin!!! I am proud of myself because I went to Boots and got a lush flatbread with grapes and a keloggs crispy thing. HOWEVER, I did try a bit of her baguette and muffin. My Fitness Pal says 142 calories for my minibinge... suppose it's not THAT bad but I could of had an extra hundred calories for my din :-(

Exercise- Bike Ride

Brekkie- Golden syrup porridge and options hot choc with a dash of milk. 296

Midmorning- Gala apple, 66

Lunch- Boots greek style flatbread (soooo good!), grape bag and keloggs chocolate krispy square. nibble of baguette and muffin :-(... 596, eeeeek

Dinner- potato, two quorn sausages, some sauce and carrots. still havent been shopping, defo tomorrow though! 252

Last edited:
List of aims for this week

- Eat my five veggies/fruits a day.
- Exercise at least three times a week.
- Try to do 10K on the treadmill.
- Stay within calories all week; excluding friday and sunday. Friday is generally treat day and Sunday is a chinese buffet meal. DD:

Weekly aims is a good idea!!! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

19/09/11

Feeling very big and bloated today :-( I don't know what is wrong but I just feel really down and very ready to binge.. Went food shopping today, it's still torture walking down the junk food isle.. I was very nearly tempted to buy a load of crap. :mad: Also had a little slice of sponge cake with my lunch, ugh!!

Exercise- One section of davina

Brekkie- Golden syrup porridge and options hot choc with a dash of milk. 296

Midmorning- Pink lady apple, 66

Lunch- Okay.. so I have no idea on the calories but I think I've got an okish estimate. At the work canteen I had this sort of sausage hotpot thing; one pork sausage, onions, little bit of sliced potato, gravy and some mixed veg. Then the sponge cake looked at me :mad: The sponge cake slice was quite small and the icing was very thin so hopefully altogether I have been a bit harsh of the cals .. 657?

Mid afternoon - Cadbury's animal mini bag. Had to have these otherwise I'd of ate the full junk food isle. :'( 95

Dinner- steam vegetable bag and two birds eye vegetable fingers... with a little sqiurt of sauce. :mad: I'll say 180 with the sauce.

JUST within my 1300 calories. :/ Had 3 of five veg/fruit.. and done a little bit of exercise.

humph

20/09/11

Feeling better now I went to gym. Sorry for being so ranty, but it's just horrible when you are feeling down and the remains of your old habits whisper "EAT CRAP!!!". Feeling really guilty of yesterdays little binge, but it's a new day and what's done is done.

Exercise- 50 minutes of treadmill then did some leg exercises.

Brekkie- Golden syrup porridge and options hot choc. Used 180ml of ss milk. 263

Lunch- Again completely relaying on my fitness pal as had another canteen meal. It was a white pitta bread with salad and five little meatballs. Then on the side was a tad greasy big potato wedges.. 623 calories, I hope it's no more. :-(

Dinner- lots of frozen veg and veggie fingers, couldn't be bothered to cook. 201 cal

6k/10k on treadmill.
4 out of five veggies.
within calories if caculated lunch correctly. :)

Last edited:
21/09/11

Better food day today I think, no exercise though, really couldn't be bothered, soooo tired. :( So I am currently just making my dinner... :)

Exercise- Day off, did walk to work though..

Lunch- Relaying on my fitness pal. Big jacket with beans. 450ish?

Midafternoon- little banana. 50

Dinner- vegetable grill, broccoli, carrot, cauliflower, mixed veg and a little potato. 292. :)

5 out of five fruit/veggies and within calorie allowance, woop woop. Chinese buffet got cancelled on Sunday, oh well, least I won't have two days of over eating!!

22/09/11

Busy day today and tomorrow... treat day tomorrow, woopwoop!!

Exercise- 42 minutes of treadmill then did some leg exercises.

Lunch- Jacket with beans and salad. 398 this time apparently.

Midafternoon- Lil Banana. 80

Dinner- crispy chicken, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, mixed veg. 298 cal

12k/10k on treadmill. :)
5 out of five veggies. :p
well within calories if calculated lunch correctly.

23/9/11

Totally off plan today!! Big cheeseburger, chips, chocolate and a lot of ice cream. Back on track tomorrow though.. don't think WI is gonna be nice tomorrow morning!!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Ate so much junk today, actually feel sick.. no more chocolate for a while. Straight to gym in the morning!!!!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back