DIARY:- CCing and exercising to become a loser!

Day 29 - 12/09/11.

Hellooo. Today has been OK... could of ate better.

- I am going to start to make sure I have my five a day this week; today I had an apple, banana, carrot, frozen veg, broccoli, cauliflower. :)

I hope I am having the right calories..

Exercise:- 35 mins at gym :-/ 246 cal apparently burned.

Breakfast - Golden Syrup porridge and options hot choc. 269 calories.

Lunch - Jacket potato with beans and a sprinkle of cheese... may have over added the calories. 442 calories.

Dinner - smiley faces, chicken, lots of veg and activia yog. 347 calories. :O

Snacks throughout the day - Apple, banana, carrot. 163 cal.

Hey Goodbyeflab,

it looks from your stats like you're maintaining now - well done! x

Thank you :) I am going to see how adding more calories goes.. I don't want a gain as I still need to tone up so going to join a Legs, Bums and Tums class, I also think maybe a few pound may need to come off.. My Fitness Pal says I should have 1500 calories but that seems really high! D:

1500 is really not that high at all - I've been eating anywhere between 2000 and 2500 and still losing. Obviously I was exercising though. Remember that when you build muscle, the tissue will be burning calories while you are doing nothing. Legs Bums Tums is a great way to build muscle! Well done :) xxx

Snakes and ladders said:
1500 is really not that high at all - I've been eating anywhere between 2000 and 2500 and still losing. Obviously I was exercising though. Remember that when you build muscle, the tissue will be burning calories while you are doing nothing. Legs Bums Tums is a great way to build muscle! Well done :) xxx

I'm going to up my calorie intake bit by bit qnd see how that goes :) have you been to the class before? I'm booking the beginners one :p

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Yeah, I've been to legs bums tums a few times - definitely leaves you sore the next day! It'll be hard to sit down / walk down stairs for a couple of days. But then at least you know what you have achieved!

When are you going?

Xx SL

Eeek! Going to try to book it for next monday, it's always full :-(
You're so near your goal! :D

13/09/11.

Breakfast - First lot of porridge exploded everywhere in the mircowave -__- golden syrup porridge and options hot chocolate.

Midmorning - Apple

Lunch - Jacket potato with beans and a sprinkle of cheese.

Midafternoon - Half a banana and snack a jack caramel rice cake.

Dinner - three quorn sausages with carrots, cauliflower, broccoli. tomato ketchup and gravy, I have tomato ketchup with everything! :p

No exercise today, unless you count walking to work and back. :) Had 5 a day ish.. the half a banana doesn't really count as one! :-(

Last edited:
Eeek! Going to try to book it for next monday, it's always full :-(
You're so near your goal! :D

Ugh, it's annoying when you've motivated yourself to go do something and then it's full!

Yeah I'm really near my goal! :D :D :D :D

Might adjust it down though. Just by a few pounds...to get rid of that muffin top, y'know? Cos apparently, those are for MUFFINS ONLY ;)

xx

Ugh, it's annoying when you've motivated yourself to go do something and then it's full!

Yeah I'm really near my goal! :D :D :D :D

Might adjust it down though. Just by a few pounds...to get rid of that muffin top, y'know? Cos apparently, those are for MUFFINS ONLY ;)

xx

Haha, it's the truth :p Do you have a diary on here? :)

Oo ill subscribe when I'm on the computer. Currently sipping a big mug of options hot chocolate, mmm. Then setting off for work.. not sure what to have at canteen, can't have another jacket potato
>.< might have salad..

14/09/11

Just came back from shops to get my porridge and big jar of options hot chocolate, mm. So I am knackered today; haven't got used to waking up at 6 yet! Still went to gym for a quick session though, then walked to tescos.:)

Exercise- walk to work and back, gym (apparently 300 cal), walk to tescos and back to friends house..

Brekkie- two chocolate wheatabix with a sprinkle of cornflakes with SS milk. Also options hot choc.

Midmorning- Apple.

Lunch- vegetable risotto.

Midafternoon- little satsuma.

Dinner- not sure yet as at friends..

So for dinner last night friends mother made a massive delicious meal, high calories tho. Breaded Chicken fillet, carrots, roasties, mash with milk and butter :(, gravy, sauce

15/09/11

Hello, my legs have been aching all week!!! Haven't exercised much this week and haven't really ate as good as I should have been. Tomorrow is treat day then Zumba in the night, woopwoop :D Don't think I have lost this week however. :/

Exercise- none really... too busy tonight!

Brekkie- Golden syrup porridge and options hot choc. 269

Midmorning- Apple. As always :p 47

Lunch- jacket with beans and little bit of side salad. :) gonna say near 400, got it at work canteen...

Dinner- Going to have loads of veg and some quorn sausages me thinks :D 257.

Food looks OK for today, just I haven't exercised! Feel very naughty!!

Last edited:
I always feel guilty if I don't exercise. I haven't really done any exercise for the last 3 days, as I've been feeling poorly, but it still makes me feel guilty! I think this is something that probably isn't normal...what do you think?

If you've been feeling poorly, it is right not to exercise. Should be saving all your energy when you are ill. :)

16/09/11

Having one of those feeling fat and sluggish days! Doesn't help that it's treat day either like! Had fish and chips with a little slice of cake for lunch... felt quite guilty even though its treat day :( Just feel like I haven't exercised enough this week or eat healthily enough to deserve it :-( However when I got in from work, I done two sections of Davina Fit and I've got Zumba tonight so hopefully weigh in won't be too harsh on me :-(.

Exercise- walked to work and back, two sections of davina fit, zumba.

Midmorning- Apple. 47

Lunch- Battered fish, chips, little pile of baked beans and a little slice of chocolate cake. - Refuse to calculate the calories. :p

Dinner- 155

Last edited:
Omg why is there a vending machine full of evil delicious right outside the gym doors?? That's just mean!!

17/09/11

I am so happy that I did Davina Fit yesterday before going to Zumba. Last night we had a last minute instructor that came in and it was terrible, didn't even break a sweat! People were leaving half way through, I didn't though. I decided to jog home to try to make up for minimal calorie burning in Zumba. anyway, I LOST TWO POUNDS! I am still feeling really bloated and fat though! May have to have some peppermint tea... :p I am so happy that I actually lost, as I have risen my calorie intake and haven't been the healthiest all week... kinda expecting a shock gain sometime though!!

I think I am going into town today to get mother's presents, may cycle there. However, in the middle of the night I stretched and I got a really really really horrible pain in my calves!! :-(

Got the bus to town!

Exercise- one section of davina fit, calves hurt a bit! :-(

Midmorning- Apple and snack a jack. 98

Lunch- pasta with veg, little bit of pasta sauce. 300.

Dinner- two little potatoes, two quorn sausages, eight sprouts, two small carrots. Need to go food shopping tomorrow!! 263.

May have a little supper later, poss some wheatabix, nomnomnom

Last edited:
Back