DIARY CLOSED.

Yay nice to have you back, I've missed your posts!!! x

Thank you both!! Nice to be back :) xx

Welcome back! I've had a similar gain lately so I know how you feel, but great to hear you're determined to get back on it. Glad you had a lovely Christmas and New Year!

Welcome back! I've had a similar gain lately so I know how you feel, but great to hear you're determined to get back on it. Glad you had a lovely Christmas and New Year!

Thank you! I've got a weekend in York for one of the girls' birthdays from 31st January, so it's full steam ahead for that. It gives me another three weigh-in's to lose as much as possible before then, then I'll relax slightly for that one weekend and then back on it once again. Then next aim will be Valentines day. Got it all planned out in my head - just need to push myself now to achieve my goals!

Welcome back to mins and confronting your gain and getting right back on it.

Lovely to see you back

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Okay, confession time. I am still not back on plan. Got so far through Monday and then it all went Pete Tong - f**ked up once again. I'm really struggling to get on, or even stay on plan.

I am feeling under the pressure and that I am letting people and, more importantly, myself down. So I am taking a break from Mini's and all other diet realted social media which shall not be named :)rolleyes:) until I sort myself out and get my head back in the zone.

I don't know when I'll be back on plan 100%, but I am trying to take each day as it comes and make just one improvement or positive change each day. Realisitically I won't be able to get back on plan now until at least Monday, as there is something (as silly as it may seem) in my head that tells me I physically cannot get back on plan in the middle of the week lol. Anyway, I'm taking the rest of the week to make meal plans, hunt out new recipes to spark my interest again and to also plan some walks and exercise, as I think that may help to keep me motivated too. I was really enjoying my walking and using MapMyWalks to track my progress.

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know. So you are not worrying about me or wondering where I am. I'm hoping to be back before too long. Speak soon x

Come back when you are ready hun, but you really aren't letting anyone down. You have inspired so many, and I am sure when you read others diaries you will see we have all gone of the rails so many times , good luck and I look forward to your return xx

I don't want to speak too soon, but I did it. I managed a full day back on plan yesterday! :D

I had a sugar free energy drink and porridge for breakfast.

Tesco healthy living chicken with baby potatoes for lunch, plus a danio, minstrels and coke zero.

For tea I had homemade vegetable and sweet chilli risotto followed by 50g Christmas cake.

Supper was a quest bar.

Hoping for a repeat today! Aiming to just stick to calories until Monday (no fast days) and then get back into 5:2 properly from there!

I don't want to speak too soon, but I did it. I managed a full day back on plan yesterday! :D I had a sugar free energy drink and porridge for breakfast. Tesco healthy living chicken with baby potatoes for lunch, plus a danio, minstrels and coke zero. For tea I had homemade vegetable and sweet chilli risotto followed by 50g Christmas cake. Supper was a quest bar. Hoping for a repeat today! Aiming to just stick to calories until Monday (no fast days) and then get back into 5:2 properly from there!

Well done hun, 1 day at a time and I am sure you will come bouncing back xx

Well done for yesterday one day, one meal at a time

Well done hun, 1 day at a time and I am sure you will come bouncing back xx

Thank you lovely! I'm so happy and pretty proud of myself too. I really found that taking the pressure off myself helped too - as much as I love Mini's and other Social Medias, sometimes it does give that feel of extra pressure at times xx

Well done for yesterday one day, one meal at a time

Thank you! That's my theory, baby steps. I need to crawl again before I learn to walk x

Good job! I think no fast days is a good idea until you get back on track. I've been easing myself in too, haven't stuck to syns once in the past week, but I'm trying to mostly follow SW and hoping the rest just falls in to place. No need to feel any pressure here, we will all support you no matter what. Sure I had a chippy for my tea last night because I forgot to defrost the chicken. It happens to us all...

Back