DIARY CLOSED.

I think tonight's tea may be a change of plan. Got to see what Warren thinks first, but I have got a hankering for a KFC...within calories of course ;) I am sure I can persuade him! (It wont take much)

My OH had KFC yesterday while I was sitting there with my garlic mushroom pasta. A popcorn chicken or 2 may have passed my lips...

My OH had KFC yesterday while I was sitting there with my garlic mushroom pasta. A popcorn chicken or 2 may have passed my lips...

Oh I love their popcorn chicken, yum!! Actually, what I'm planning on having tonight has some popcorn chicken in. I'm fancying the Boneless Banquet Meal which is three crispy strips, popcorn chicken, fries, side (I'll have corn on the cob), dip (will probably skip that) and a drink (diet Pepsi). It's 910cals for the whole thing but hey, I can fit it into my allowance so I'm having it!!

As I had presumed, Warren took no convincing at all. He's in there like swimwear lol! He finishes at 6.30 tonight so will pick him up from work, take him home for a quick shower etc. and then go for food. Can't wait!! x

Wow what a fantastic loss, that's brill, it will give you the boost to carry on & the motivation too.

We go to Fuerteventura on 20th Sept for 3 nights, I'll enjoy the regular countdown from you as a reminder for when we go x

Thanks Michelle, I am so over the moon. And as well as seeing the loss on the scales I can also see it in the mirror - when I was getting changed at Warren's yesterday I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror in my underwear. I could tell that my tummy had gone down and was much less bloated already, after only one week!! I mentioned it to Warren and he said he had noticed too, but didn't know how to phrase it in case I got upset so he hadn't said anything :giggle: Bless him!

Oh wow, we are just going to miss you in Fuerteventura then! We go on the 3rd and come home the 17th / early hours of the 18th. So by the time we get home you will be super excited for your turn :D xx

Ahhhh bless how sweet of Warren noticing but not knowing how to tell you, he obviously knows how sensitive you are about your weight. It is nice when you look in the mirror & can see improvement, I know when I'm getting to the top end of my target & sometimes when I'm over I can see the weight just sits on my belly!!!

boooo it's a shame I'll miss you, x

Well done on your fab loss PS ! :D That's amazing hun ! I'm so happy for you. Thank u for your lovely wishes on my diary, its taken me ages to get back in the zone :p, but it feels good when we do. I hope you have another cracking loss next week, good luck, I know you'll so super ! :p

Kay xx

:bighug:

Morning diary, happy Tuesday. I have to admit I had a bit of a treat night last night and ended up having a little more than just KFC lol :eek: Over my calories but not worrying about it as I'm straight back on the wagon today. Also determined not to make "treat / cheat night" a regular thing, it was just a one off really.

Anyway, back to it today. My mams getting some sweet potatoes for me today so I can do my potato skins with Quorn sausages and beans.. Yum yum!!

This is how today is looking...

Feast Day

Breakfast:

- Oat So Simple Original Porridge Pot

Lunch:
- 2 x Warburtons Brown Sandwich Thins with Tesco Wafer Thin Roast Chicken and Salad
- Special K Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar Cracker Crisps
- Bottle of Dr Pepper Zero

Dinner:
- Quorn Low Fat Sausages served with Cheesy Sweet Potato Skins and Baked Beans

Other:
- Something yummy!

Last edited:
Yummy food planned for today! Well done for drawing a line under your treat night, you definitely deserve a treat every now and then, your always on point the rest of the time!

Yummy food planned for today! Well done for drawing a line under your treat night, you definitely deserve a treat every now and then, your always on point the rest of the time!

Thanks hun. I am starving today and lunchtime seems so long away. I have been tempted at times to go and raid the vending machine and eat anything and everything I can get my hands on, but I am determined not to!! Got to think of that holiday in 32wks x

Hope you had a lovely weekend and well done on your super super loss!!!
When do you go on your holiday? We go in September and I'd like to be at target by then. We can do it!!! xxx

How's things Stevie? xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Not great, and that's an understatement!! I have been struggling SO bad recently with this whole dieting / losing weight thing.

I have 100% loved 5:2 and the freedom of it all, particularly when Warren and I want to have a 'treat'. But I’ve definitely noticed I've been eating so much more processed food and 'rubbish' whilst following the plan - something which I never did with Slimming World.

I'll admit, I really did find SW became pretty restrictive for me at one point, but after going off the rails with 5:2 and sruggling to get back on it and stick to it without going over the top, I've decided that I need that structure of SW in my life again. I want to be eating fresh, healthy food again. Cooking my meals from scratch. It has been far too easy to choose ready meals and pre-packaged food on 5:2, because as long as they were within my calories that was fine. I wasn’t really eating healthily though, and I feel that it kind of defeats the objective.

So, I’ve decided I’m going to give SW a go again! I won’t be going back to group or anything – just doing it myself from memory at home. And hopefully with the support from Mini's and my IG friends. I’ll be sticking to the old EE, Red and Green plans rather than the new EESP – as I know them like the back of my hand and, after all, I did lose 4st doing so.

I’m still probably going to track calories, just because it’s become more of a habit than anything. And it’s really helped me with my portion sizes – which was one thing I always struggled with whilst following SW. I may also combine SW and 5:2 from time to time, and throw in the odd Fast day when I feel like I need a boost. I'm not sure yet, just trying to figure things out at the moment really and find my "happy place".This might not be the best week to restart things,as I’m away for the weekend and it’ll definitely be alcohol fuelled. Most likely with hangover food too. But I can’t leave this any longer. I’m driving myself crazy with all of the messing around I’ve been doing. And besides – 5 days on plan would be better than 0 days, right!?

My new weigh day will be a Tuesday morning, from my scales at home. Although I forgot to weigh this morning, but would guess I'm around about 12st 12lb. Let’s see how things go! I bet you are all SO bored with me by now lol! I've been pants xx

Last edited:
Hi Stevie good to see you. I think we all struggle sometimes no matter what plan we are on. I think you have lots of tools in your arsenal to get you through this. Have you considered doing two success express ( or sp days if they suit you I find them too strict) a week. It's what I do and it really helps pull back the calories.
Anyhow good luck and keep us posted

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back