Step 1 Sole Source Diary of a CD Girl - 35lbs off in 10 weeks :)

I am seeing my CDC at 11.30am and I have decided to weigh and take an overall weigh in of 12 days, then will be weighing weekly on a Friday. My scales haven't moved since Monday, so I am aiming for at least 9lbs which is the reading they are giving me. I don't want to aim higher as I don't know how my scales will compare to hers. I may have a lovely surprise but then again I may not :/ x

Ooooh let me know how u geton! Wot wi is this hun? X

Will do, technically my 2nd WI should be on Monday, but its today. So we could say second week WI x

Back from seeing my CDC!

10lbs lost in 12 days! Im so chuffed! :D

Wooh thats fab hunni! So so pleased for you!!! Xx

Thanks Fran :)

I am proud of myself, didn't think I would last this long tbh but now I am in full swing I am finding it ok! xxx

So u should be proud! This diet can be hell :/ but soooo worth it n when u get results lije thar u think yes i can do this x zc

Didn't visit yesterday as I had some fantastic news for me and my daughter, we finally have got a move into our own flat! :D We are currently in a temporary flat that is private rented and is all white walls, cream carpets, not allowed to do nothing to it type of flat and I have a 2 year old! Nightmare! So now we should be moving in the next couple of weeks into a place we can call home.

I also went out with a friend last night and watched Magic Mike :D Enjoyed it very much lol.

Still focused and still positive! xxx

Thankyou GG!

Viewing the flat today, extremely excited! Its a beautiful newly built block of flats on the marina where I live. The whole estate is either new builds or regenerated old naval buildings and its all surrounded by a 15ft wall with iron gates to the entrance. I feel far too poor/chavvy to be living there hahaha! But its mine and I can't wait to move in.

This is a little bit of inspiration for me also because its at least a 10 min walk from any shop or bus stop but is also near enough for me to walk into the high street so I am going to make sure I do just walk everywhere. Where I am living at the moment, there is a shop and bus stop right outside so its always been so convenient for me to jump on the bus or pop to shop. Im grateful now that it won't be as easy for me because it will help with my weight loss and fitness!

Another thing ladies, I had a chicken shish and salad last night from the kebab house, had nothing on it and didn't nick anything from my boyfs plate either which I usually would so I was really proud I stuck to what I ordered. I have decided I am going to do SS+ whilst this move is underway as I will be so busy and doing so much. I would rather know that I have an omelette or chicken/fish and veg to look forward to in the evenings when Im knackered then have nothing and end up caving!

Hope your all enjoying the sun today if you have any!!! xxx

Hey my lovely sounds like things are goin well! Flat sounds lovely and you sound v happy and well done for stickimg to the diet you should be bloomin proud of yourself xx

Aww thanks Fran! I am! I had a chicken and mushroom stir fry tonight it was effin lush haha! Literally was just roasted chicken breast (nothing on it), mushrooms, lettuce, cabbage, spring onion and a tiny bit of aromat for seasoning. It was bloody lovely! And all for under 200kcals! x

Day 17

I have been so busy! I havnt been able to keep up with my diary properly :(

I had the stir fry again for dinner last night and tonight I had a plain omelette as I am so hot I didn't fancy anything too heavy.

I am only going to be able to pop on here every now and again after the move tomorrow as I don't get my broadband back until the end of Aug! What will I do with my evenings lol x

Aw hope all goes well hun il be thinking of u and try n stay in touch x x

I am back!!! Can't believe how much has happened since my last post!

Quick update:

The move went really well but left me with a few financial issues so I had to stop CD :( I was so gutted because I was totally in the zone. Anyways, I was planning on starting CD again in Nov but I found out I was expecting. I have PCOS and a few other medical problems (that are currently being investigated) and I ended up in hospital and had to undergo surgery but the baby unfortunately didn't survive. On boxing day I was back in hospital with severe pain and had more surgery and then went on to have weeks and weeks of endless problems.

So I could never really restart my CD journey, until now :D

I'm still under a gynaecologist and still have no idea what all my problems are or what is causing them but I am feeling much better and healthier within myself so I am grabbing the bull by the horns and continuing my journey!

I am seeing my CD consultant tonight so I will update my new start weight later.

Byeee :) x x x

Re: Diary of a CD Girl - Sooo Happy! :D

Hi Sherrie, so sorry for your loss, I hope you get to the bottom if what your problems are. It's so devastating, my sister has pcos and after several years of fertility treatment, finally got pregnant but unfortunately gave birth to a sleeping baby Dec 31, we r all devastated. She is about 4-5 stone over weight and has nit really tried to do anything about it sadly. At least YOU are and as you have already proved you can do it before you can do it again. Good luck hun :hugs

Bless you Cham!

My heart goes out to your sister and the rest of you but thank you for replying.

PCOS is often dismissed as it fairly common but it's a nightmare to live with! I wish your sister all the best :)

I need to do this! Like I said before, if it wasn't for finances being so tight I would have done this ages ago! I loved this plan the first time round!

How much have you lost Cham? xxx

Re: Diary of a CD Girl - Sooo Happy! :D

I've lost 21lbs in 6 weeks, I've got WI at 6.30pm tonight I think.I've done about 3 or 4 this week. I've got two weeks until my 40th birthday and 3 weeks until my.party. I want to be about 10.7 by party night. I was 12.8 when I started and on my scales this morning it said 10.12 I'm so happy to be in the tens but because its happened so fast it doesn't really feel true or real right now.
You know the feeling of when your in the zone its right for you. Um defo in the zone I'm not stopping until I get in the 8's. Eeeeek its hard to believe it will ever happen but I'm on my way.
Good luck to you :) u know u can do it xx

I will keep my fingers crossed for your WI tonight :) You've done brilliantly :)

Unfortunately I had to cancel tonights start up appointment as I can't make it and my CDC can't fit me in until next Monday so I wont be starting for another week :(

I will use this time productively though and increase my water intake and cut right back as much as I can x x x

Day 1

It's here! :D I have been so excited about starting all week! Had my first shake (chocolate) about 11:00am and enjoyed it so much. I honestly don't think I would have succeeded at this before if it wasn't for the chocolate and chocolate mint shakes. I will only be ordering those in for the time being.

So determined. I have always hated summer because even when I was naturally smaller, I have always been a bit podgy. I am not aiming for a perfect beach bod but I can predict a happy, comfortable summer this year :) x

I will update stats later this evening after my appointment with my CDC x

All systems go :) xxx

Back