Step 1 Sole Source Diary of a CD Girl - 35lbs off in 10 weeks :)

OMG I love hunters chicken(which prob says a lot about why I'm on here!) well done for resisting !

My hubbie is doing CD step 3 which makes it so much easier- although last night we were just miserable and cold together ;)

Here goes on day 6 for me - drank 1/2 L already - Have a good day gals :)

Re: Diary of a CD Girl - First Week Back!!!

Thats brilliant to be doing it together :) Moral support is definitely needed on this plan!

Well done on the half litre already x

Diary of a CD Girl - First Week Back!!!

Well down to both of you - day six - that's a real achievement mark cos it's so close to a whole week x sherrie that sounds a great weight lose x so could be a couple more by the time you weigh x can't wait to hear on Monday,
Girls you are so right that chicken sounds lovely and I don't eat meat!!! Lol
And support is what we need x as knowing others understand why your doing CD really helps us x
Keep up the good work and don't forget to tell us your weigh ins! X

Keep smiling - mummy sparkle x

Thankyou Mummy Sparkle, you too! x

Day 7: Update

Still full of cold! I have no idea why its not budging! My lips and nose are so dry :( Making the diet a little harder to deal with because it is totally wiping my energy but tbf I cant taste anything anyway so no point in reaching for the comfort foods lol!

My mum made her classic roast chicken salad today. She does the works, everything home made, potato salad, egg mayonnaise, coleslaw etc. Omg! Im going to stop because my mouth is watering just typing it lol! I was so jealous of everyone lol but I took my daughter and my niece and nephew out to play whilst everyone else ate as they had already been fed.

My partner is working into the early hours tonight so I am in bed with the laptop and a movie on to distract myself, although I am feeling ok now :)

WI at 2pm tomorrow I cant wait :D x x x

ooooooo good luck on your weigh in Sherrie and a big high five for avoiding the chicken ! look forward to hearing how you for on tomorrow:) I've had a good day lots of water and an hours tennis so we'll see what the scales say in the morning..... my dear hubby has just (nicely) told me that my breath isn't the greatest .... will have to try harder on that --- have a good Monday ladies

Hahaha! Classic CD breath! Been told this too :/ Not good but guess what, it means we are in ketosis! The ketones come out in our breath and aren't very pleasant unfortunately! I'm wondering if we are allowed sugar free gum? I'll ask tomorrow :) x x x

Good luck with your WI! I got 0 carb 0 sugar mints lol bad breath is vile espacially the icky taste in your mouth blugh lol

Thanks :D I cant wait just 2 and a half hours until WI, not that I am counting or anything haha.

Where did you get the mints from Fifijoshie? Its horrible isn't it?! x x x

Day 8: WI Day!!!

Im so excited for my WI at 2pm! I am hoping it will help me to keep going as I am finding this fairly hard as I am ill. Looks like its a bad chest infection. I am in so much pain with my chest :( CD was a breeze the first few days when I was well so if I can carry on with it through this illness then I know I can keep going when I'm better.

I had a cheeky little WI on my home scales this morning, naughty I know but I couldn't help myself. Another pound off, 10lbs in total!!! Keeping everything crossed that my scales aren't a bit dodge and my CDC's scales result in a considerably lower weight loss. Ooops.

When I get back from WI I will be straight off to bed, my little girl is staying with her Nanny (Dads Mum) during today and then overnight at her Nannas (My Mum) tonight, who will then be taking her to preschool for me tomorrow. I am very lucky to have such a big support system. I can rest until 6pm tomorrow evening which is when I will be collecting her from preschool, hopefully feeling much better! x x x

Day 8: WI Update!!!

I lost 9lbs!!! So chuffed with that!!! I was thinking that my scales might be wrong because they are cheapy digital ones that sometimes work and sometimes dont lol but they were only 1lb out! So pleased!! x x x

Yayy so chuffed for you! 13ss this week for sure keep it going.. :) X

Thankyou Fifijoshie, yep thats my goal this week! That what is going to keep me going I think. Cant remember the last time I was even near the 13's and I am only 5lbs away! I can do that this week! I will keep telling myself that anyway! x

Go girl !! 9lbs is so fabulous - especially as you've been feeling do crappy - what a boost ! Doesn't it make you want to keep going ??? Fifi I would love to know what mints they are as I can't chew gum at work ? My weigh in this morning showed me the same as yesterday so drinking drinking drinking today -------;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thankyou Fifijoshie, yep thats my goal this week! That what is going to keep me going I think. Cant remember the last time I was even near the 13's and I am only 5lbs away! I can do that this week! I will keep telling myself that anyway! x

You most certainly can get to 13s this week!

Go girl !! 9lbs is so fabulous - especially as you've been feeling do crappy - what a boost ! Doesn't it make you want to keep going ??? Fifi I would love to know what mints they are as I can't chew gum at work ? My weigh in this morning showed me the same as yesterday so drinking drinking drinking today -------;)

I slacked on my water today but I will finish my 3l before bed time.

the mints are Fresh Mints - Spearmint | Low Carb Megastore

Low carb megastore - get you!!! I'm on to it now, thanks a million from me and everyone within range of my breath :p

Thankyou chick. It definitely did give me a boost to keep going! I want that 5lbs off to get me into the 13's and give me my first stone loss :D x x x

9lb that's great x wow x
Hope your better soon x

Keep smiling - mummy sparkle x

Thankyou Mummy Sparkle :D

How has everyone done today?
Also going to check out those mints! x x x

Day 9/10/11: Update!

Sorry I have not updated for a few days, I have been very poorly and also had a funeral yesterday which was actually a lovely, beautiful day.

Stayed 100% SS throughout it all and am very proud of myself :)

MOTIVATION ALERT!!!! - I got into an old top of mine that hasn't fit properly since I bought it!!
I've worn it once before and it was sooo tight around my hip area (chiffon, no give whatsoever!) and even though I love the top I felt so uncomfortable. Its black so I thought I was try it on for the funeral on the off chance that it may fit and it did, with room! I was so happy :D What a difference a couple of weeks can make!

Had lots of water too :) Ploughing through this journey! x x x

Brilliant! Fab news Sherrie :) ON MY SCALES I am a stone / 15lbs off this morning so I've had a real boost too - we're getting there yyyyiiiiipppppeeeee !
I am going to have a good clothes sort out this weekend and do an eBay / charity bag chuck out....out with all the tent tops this summer

Back