Step 1 Sole Source Diary of a CD Girl - 35lbs off in 10 weeks :)

Wow 15lbs is amazing OTI! I'm hoping to reach 14lbs off by my WI with my CDC on Tuesday. Anything more will be an absolute bonus :D
Clothes sort out sounds good :) x x x

Day 12/13: Update

Been a very good girl and still 100% nearing the end of day 13. I was apprehensive at the beginning as to wether I would have been pondering over the idea of SS+ by now but I am totally in SS mode and focusing on staying SS as long as possible. I think last time I did CD I did 6 weeks of SS before moving onto SS+ and even then I only introduced a meal on the Wednesday and then the Sunday and did that for 2 weeks, then upped it by an extra meal on the Friday, did that 2 weeks and then every other night for 2 weeks and then every night there on out. I have to do it slowly (having PCOS) to avoid my body saying 'Thankyou very much' to all the new food regardless of how healthy it is, because it will find any natural sugar/salt/carb and store it. For example last time when I moved onto the vars as of week 3, I replaced one shake a day for one bar a day for every day of week 3 and I lost 2lbs, so my CDC said to reduce them to every other day to let my body get used to them so we did that for week 4 and I lost 6lbs! 2 weeks later I upped them to everyday and carried on losing between 4-6lbs a week. So little by little for me.

I will be happy if I follow the plan very similarly to last time :) x x x

morning Sherrie, so interested to read your post as i went out to dinner last night with friends and stuck to the grilled chicken salad again....was feeling very guilty this morning so am planning to stay ss for as long as possible too.... weight still the same as yesterday, so hopefully not too much damage done ! i love the bars so an hoping they won't have too negative an effect on me... although I seem too have felt hungrier since i started them x averaging 4-6 lbs sounds fab - have a good day and pats on the back for us- how well are we doing :happy096::happy096:

Hello OTI. Don't feel guilty because grilled chicken and salad is still on plan, but personally, I know that if I start eating I wont stop. I could stick to plan but if I was to have a chicken salad one evening even as a one off, I would be thinking about it all the next evening and make excuses to have it again . I just want to be as strict on myself as I can possibly manage and then go onto SS+. If you can manage to have a chicken and salad as a one off and go straight back onto SS then go for it! You're still on plan! I wish I could do the same, my will power is only good if I take everything away all together lol!!! x x x

Day 14

Big smiley face this morning :D I stepped onto my scales and they are reading 14lbs off! So thats a stone in exactly 2 weeks!!! I still have my official WI to go on Tuesday but Im hoping by then it will read the same. I'd be sooo chuffed with that!

Hope everyone is ok today x x x

A stone a stone a stone !!!!!! Ammmaaazzzing

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 14: Update

Very good day, went to the inlaws for the day and everyone had a bbq with all the trimmings and I had my choc mint shake :) I was surprised at how well I dealt with it because I didn't at all feel sorry for myself that I wasn't eating, I was just feeling proud of myself for feeling so strong!

My right ear is still blocked and my sinus' aren't quite right yet but I'm starting to feel much better x

Day 15

EVEN BIGGER SMILE :D :D :D

Stepped onto the scales this morning and they read 13st 13lbs! And to think 15 days ago they read 15st exactly! This plan truly is exceptional and as tough as it can be at times, I know I will see this through. Its too good not to!

I'm just keeping everything crossed that a 13 shows up on my CDC's scales tomorrow! x xx

Day 15: Update

I have had a brilliant day today with lots of my family. Went to a fate/bbq and was totally 100% SS. Just kept my bottle of water with me and had fun in the sun with my little girl.

Tonight though...I've struggled. Felt very hungry and a little emotional but I've been strong and kept focused. I can't give up on myself now! I'm hoping my official weigh in tomorrow will give me a boost :) Am keeping absolutely everything crossed that I'm at least 13st13lbs on my CDC's scales like I am on mine. Not only will I be at one of my first mini goals but that will also give me a stone loss and 5lbs off which I will be over the moon with! Here's hoping! x

Sherrie, thats so fabulous ! I had my Mum and uncle here today and my mum asked if I would mind cooking for them....GRrrrrrr... pasta bake, garlic bread and ice cream ! But I too didn't touch a mouthful and felt very virtuous - we can do it!!

My scales are so rubbish I really need to invest in some decent ones, but I am pretty sure I'm down to 14 3 which is 16lbs off in 2 weeks - Yay !!

fingers crossed that you're still at 13 13 tomorrow - maybe even less ! I looking forward to hearing :p x

Day 16: Weigh In Day!!!

Woooooop! Another 6lbs off :D :D :D 13st 12lbs!!!! So so so so excited about that! Its definitely given me another kick up the bum to keep going!

As its week 3 for me now, I ordered some peanut bars and devoured one earlier lol! It was heavenly! I also tried the mango shake just now for 'dinner'. Its a very lovely flavour but its so sickly, I couldn't finish it.

Roll on week 3!!! x

Sherrie, thats so fabulous ! I had my Mum and uncle here today and my mum asked if I would mind cooking for them....GRrrrrrr... pasta bake, garlic bread and ice cream ! But I too didn't touch a mouthful and felt very virtuous - we can do it!!

My scales are so rubbish I really need to invest in some decent ones, but I am pretty sure I'm down to 14 3 which is 16lbs off in 2 weeks - Yay !!

fingers crossed that you're still at 13 13 tomorrow - maybe even less ! I looking forward to hearing :p x

Thankyou OTI! Its so hard when having to cook for other but once having done so, and not cheating, I feel so much better about myself afterwards. I actually keep offering to cook my other half all of our faves because mentally I am telling myself during and after that I dont 'need' them, I just 'want' them and the next time I will be eating them I will be much slimmer :D x x x

Had a good day, the scales looked good this morning, although i don't want too get my hopes up, my WI IS tomorrow evening and I hope 'll be 8 off ! Just going out for a friends anniversary and confident I can stick to water ...generally feeling pretty upbeat this week... hoping I've turned a corner (famous last words!) and can stick with you Sherrie
fifi - how are you doing?

Keep it up OTI! Us 3 are all at the same points in our plans and I think this is really helping me get through coz I can just look at how the too of you are getting on and it keeps me going! x

Day 17: Update

Another good day :) Took my little girl to my sisters for the afternoon and we picked up my niece and nephew from school, then my sister suggested getting the kids a chippy tea. Chip shop chips are one of my weaknesses (or should I say 'WERE' one of my weaknesses) but I was very good and didn't let the smells faze me one bit!

Cooked the other half pizza when we got home and then sat down to my shake :)

Im just ignoring any negative thoughts and getting on with it! Seems to be working! x x x

Day 18: Update

Another good day for me :) I am really in the swing of things now I think. Cooking dinner for my partner and our daughter without a second glance, being around others snacking, walking through town and ignoring all the smells. I do miss food but I miss being slimmer more!!!

Anyone else noticed a difference in their clothes/reflection yet? I started to notice a difference in my old faithful jeans last week, and today they kept falling down! I dont think I am going to get much more wear out of them to be honest! And I've noticed a little bit of weight gone from my face which is fab for me as I have a really round face anyway haha!

I have saved a peanut bar for dinner but am going to have it whilst watching celeb Juice tonight as I started my meals later today, I forgot to have a shake for breakfast!!! Madness! x x x

Day 18 and my WI this evening - another 6lbs off so 17 off in total !!! My personality means I am never really pleased with my own performance but people have been telling me all week that I look slimmer and I got into some linen trousers today that I haven't squeezed into for a couple of years! Yipyipyipeeeee

My hubby is on step 3 and has been drinking and still lost 4lbs ... Grrrr... But he's off on a boys weekend so am determined to beat him big time this week! Having a hot choc and a cuddle with my Labrador - feeling good tonight :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow OTI 17lbs is amazing! Well done you! A little healthy competition is good, I wish my partner was doing it with me as well lol x x x

Day 19: Jean Challenge & Update

I don't want to jinx myself but I am finding the days getting easier and easier! I supposed my body has just become totally used to it all now as I am getting to the evening thinking "I havn't even felt hungry today at all, where did the day go?" Such a good feeling for me because this is how I felt before and I went on to lose 4st so fingers crossed this is how it will be for me here on out. I would love to do SS for as long as possible before moving up the steps.

Last time I did CWP, I had a pair of River Island jeans that I used as motivation. When I first started, they literally would not go any higher then my thighs, they were so small for me! Then as the weeks went on they just seemed to grow lol! I think by week 8 I was wearing them comfortably and by the end of it (week 12) they were too big! Luckily they are boyfriend style so I got away with them being baggy. Well...I tried them on today and to my surprise I managed to get them over my bum (just) but a much better fit then I had expected, so I am going to use them as motivation again this time round and I will try them on every fortnight to see how I get on! Hence 'Jean Challenge' haha!

Our daughter is staying at her Nans tomorrow evening so my partner and I will have a quiet evening in and I am looking forward to a movie and my last peanut bar of the week :) x x x

You're doing so well Sherrie, i'm now fitting into my size 14 Maxi dress, I was shocked because my bust is bigger post baby so thought I would struggle but they fit! have you got any goal weight clothes? i'm just trying all my smaller stuff gradually X

Back